Chapter 17

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

        Hi guys! I know it has been so long since I updated this fanfic, and I'm really sorry for that. I'm actually thinking r to continue thiis story or not, but after watching again those Jaedara vids, It inspired me to continue this. Actually I'm a fan of Daragon, Darahae and Jaedara shipping and I feel so giddy everytime I watch those videos...:) 

         Anyway, I hope you like this update. You can also add me in my fb so we can be all friends and talk about kpop...:) https://www.facebook.com/sujunatics

        And also, many thanks to those who read, commented and subscribe to my stories!..:)

 

 

          

       “KIM JAEJOONG! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO?!” Dara’s voice resonated all over the cafe as she stared at her bake cookies that were changed its original appearance, and she perfectly knew who the culprit is.

       “Wow! babe, do you really have to call me with my full name?” And here is the culprit smiling innocently at her as if he didn’t really do anything.

       “Don’t you babe, babe me Jae, I told you not to touch my cookies, and you are banned in my kitchen here in the cafe.” She glared at him but he didn’t budge, instead she received a sheepish smile from him.

        “I know, but I just can’t help it, and it doesn’t look bad, it’s cute having a heart on top of them.” Jaejoong said pointing the cookies.

        “Aish! Still, you shouldn’t have done that, look at your shirt, it got smudge, and you still have a meeting with the production staff later.” She said in a reprimanding tone as she inspects the stain.

        “Don’t worry babe, I have spare shirts in my car.” Jae hugs her from the back. “So you’re not mad at me anymore?”

        Dara hug him back. “How am I going to stay mad at you when you acted like this?”

        Jaejoong laughed still hugging her. “C’mon, you go there so you can eat before you go to the meeting, for sure you will forget to grab any food when the meeting start.”  

       “Can I just stay here? I promise I’ll behave.”

        “No, you go outside so you can properly eat, you also have fans there hoping to get a glimpse of you, don’t disappoint them. I pity them because they went here everyday just to see you and the boys, but I also admire them because of how they love the five of you, I know being a fan girl is very hard.”

          Jaejoong sighed knowing that Dara was right. They owe their fans a lot, especially him because ever since he admitted that he’s in a relationship, he’s fans accepted it and when they knew who the girl behind it and the place where she works, they didn’t harassed her, instead they just keep it to their selves and protect her profile which he’s thankful for.

         “Ok, but you have to follow after 10 minutes; I want to eat with you” Jaejoong said and break off from the hug and kiss her.

         “Ok, ok, Go! Shoo!” Dara chuckled watching Jaejoong went out from the kitchen pouting. She immediately cleans the kitchen but a smile was still plastered on her lips. She still can’t believe that they are together and happy, though they can’t have like those normal couple do because Jae can’t just be seen in public without a commotion, she’s still happy because she’s with the person she love the most.

           

 

 

 

         “Seems like you enjoyed talking to your fans JJ.” Dara said as she pours some juice to Jaejoong’s glass. They are now eating at the far corner table of the café though she doubt if no fans can see them.

         “I did, it’s a rare occasion where we can talk to them freely you know, with our managers and body guards always beside us, there isn’t a chance which we can talk to them more than a minute.” Jaejoong thoughtfully said.

         “That’s great to know! Those fans are precious to you and your group you know, without them there weren’t Hero Jaejoong or DBSK.

          “I know!” Jaejoong warmly smiled.”Let’s eat now, even though I wanted to stay here for the rest of the day I can’t, really need to attend the meeting and Yunho will surely nag if I didn’t show up.”

         “Then bring these cookies to them.”She  gave him two boxes of cookies.

        “You’re spoiling them, they can just buy it here if they really want to eat these, no need to give it for free, and those rascals are rich. Jaejoong said frowning. She can’t help giggling at her boyfriend’s silliness.

        “Tsk! I know all of you are rich, It’s just made me happy to do these for them you know, I miss cooking for them just like how I miss cooking for you.” She said with a pout.

        “Aish! Ok! Ok! I’ll bring these cookies to them, no need to pout jagiya, or I’ll kiss you.”

           She just smile at her boyfriends threat and push him to his car. “You drive safely jagiya ok. No over speeding. And give my regard to them.”She said and give him a kiss on the lips.

         “I will. You can go back inside now.”Jaejoong said before closing the door.              

         “Ok. Text me once you arrived there so I’ll know you are safe.”

         “Sweet”Jaejoong smiled and pulled her and give her a kiss. I’ll text once I got there.But wait for me later, I fetch you.”

          “Ok. I’ll go inside now! See later and take care.”Dara went back inside the café with a smile. She immediately went back to the kitchen and finished her newly recipe, she’s inspired to work the whole day that her smile didn’t fade even though the café is so busy that day

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels