Chapter 7

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

                “Bommie, where are we really going?” Dara inquired since Bom didn’t tell her the address and they were on their way there.

          “Just relax and stop asking because I won’t tell you. But for sure you’ll be shock to see it.” Bom said not looking at Dara since she’s focusing on the driving.

          “Aish! What’s with that? We will just delivering these orders so why don’t you tell me where it is?” She insisted but Bom just shrugged. Now she suddenly felt uneasy as if something’s not good will happens.

         “Your just being paranoid Dara, stop thinking unnecessary things. It’s so impossible to happen, so just relax ok.”  She tried to calm herself, she search for her Ipod but then interrupted when Bom spoke.

         “We’re here!” Bom excitedly exclaimed.

          Dara gasped when she saw the building, the building that she’s been avoiding to go. She stared at Bom wide eye but the latter just smiled at her and went out the car.

          “Dara, let’s go! they will surely waiting for us now.” Bom said outside the car but Dara was rooted on her sit.

           “Oh my gosh! why here!? there are so many company but why is it to be here?! I’m not ready to face them yet, especially him! God please, don’t let them see me, I don’t know what to do if I’ll see them.” Dara is panicking but she can’t back out or else Bom will ask her so many question until she gets the answer she wanted to hear.

           “Dara c’mon!” Bom shouted which made Dara startled and got back from her senses.

           “Yeah! Coming!” She shouted back since Bom already start walking towards the entrance. She went out the car and followed Bom but she silently praying the boys were not there since she heard that the president give them a month vacation before they start their concert. “For sure they were out of town or out of the country; it’s a rare opportunity for them to take a vacation.” She thought and her nerves started to keep calm.

           “Hey! Dara, the receptionist said that they’re on the second floor at their practice room. Let’s go, let’s just use the stairs.” She turned to Bom who’s obviously happy to what she’s seeing. She sighed and followed the latter. They saw some of the Super Junior members and she can see that Bom is trying not to scream like a fan girl especially when they saw Siwon. Bom suddenly stop from her tracks and waited until the poor guy is out of their sight. She giggled at the sight of her bestfriend.

           “Gosh! Im going to have a heart attack if this keeps coming! It’s not easy to control this fangirling thingy!” Bom muttered clutching her chest as if she has difficulty breathing.

           “That’s what you get from having so many celebrity crushes.” Dara said grinning to her friend who just pouted.

           “Hmmp! I just know how to appreciate the beautiful creation of God, i’ts not my fault if they looks so yummy.” Bom dreamily said.

         “Ok, stop it, you’re creeping me out!” Dara then walked ahead of Bom. She looks at every door to see where the practice room is and just a few steps she saw the door with a practice room sign.

          “Bommie! It’s here!” She said to Bom who’s just behind her. And again, her heart started beating fast again, she suddenly become anxious but then she tried to suppress it.

          “Oh! ok, let’s knock!” Bom become more lively and knock the door 3 times, they heard a voice saying “come in” so Bom opened the door and entered and she followed not looking to the people insed the room, well, she’s not really good on having an eye contact.

           “Anneyeong Haseyo! I’m Bom Park and this girl here beside me is Sandara Park and we are from SanBom Cafe we’re here to deliver these orders.” Bom said and lifted the boxes in her hand.

            Dara raised her head and was to say something when a voice beat her, a voice that’s not new to her and was longing to hear for the past years. She was stiffened and didn’t dare to turn her head since it came from their back.

            “Glad you made it in time Bom-sshi. You’re just in time; they are currently in their break.”

             Thank God! we were in time.” Bom turned her attention to person who talked and smiled in relief. “By the way Mr. Kim this is Sandara Park my co-owner and our pastry chef.”

            Dara slowly turned her head and there she saw the 5 guys who were once become part of her life. “Hello! I’m Sandara Park! She stupidly introduces herself, she waited for any sign of recognition but their faces were passive.

           “It’s nice to finally meet you Miss Sandara Park, you’re strawberry cakes and muffins really taste good.” Jaejoong casually said making Dara felt pain because of how the way he talks.

           She stared at him with all her might she tried to hide the pain she’s feeling at the moment. “T-thank you sir! I’m glad you like it” She said in a control voice.

          “You’re welcome! Is it ok if you help us distribute it to our dongsaengs?” Jae said not looking at her.

          “Of course Jaejoong-sshi! It’s ok to us, right Dara?” Bom nudge her.

          “Of course” She replied in a small voice. She needed to control herself or else the tears that she’s trying to hold will come any moment.

 

          

           

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels