Chapter 10

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

           A gloomy morning was filled on the living room of the DBSK members, They were sitting sluggishly on the sofa while glaring to their elder member who was the culprit why they were all awake on that very early morning! It’s just 5am and they were supposed to be sleeping soundly since they are still on vacation but got awake because they heard noises outside their rooms.

         “Hyung, what with the noises? We still want to sleep.” Changmin complained eyes still fixed on the person who’s walking back in forth.

         “We appreciate it hyung if you want to cook breakfast for us, but can’t you do it later?” Junsu seconded as he sleepily yawned.

         “Why don’t you just go back to your room hyung and let just order for our breakfast later, you know, you should use this opportunity to rest more.” Yoochun said trying to persuade the guy who seemed not to hear them.

         “Still anxious to what happened yesterday hyung?” Yunho calmly asked but got a shocked response from the four.

         Jaejoong on the other hand got froze and glared Yunho seems to don’t mind, he then left what he’s doing and slumped on the couch across s.

         “Oh! so, it’s all because of that, well, you should really felt anxious hyung, after what happened yesterday, I bet noona won’t even look at us as friend again.” Junsu snickered which earned a slight kick from Yoochun but Junsu just grinned.

          “Ah! It’s your fault hyung, so you deserve it, we already warned you but you didn’t listen to us.” Changmin pissing his hyung more.

          “Shut up you two! I know it already you don’t have to shove it to my face, I need to talk to her now, and you four will help me.” Jaejoong said with finality.

          “And what help can do for you?” Yunho asked.

          “You will accompany me on going to their cafe.” Jaejoong answered.

          “And then?” Yoochun expect to hear any plan from his hyung.

          “I’m going to talk to her.”

          “So, you want us to accompany you to what?” Yunho curiously asked.

          “Nothing, all you need is to be there, and please stop asking questions, and if you want you can go back to sleep now and i’ll just wake you up one hour before we left.” Jaejoong said as he turned the television on which means he’s dismissing them.

            The guys groaned but them do what Jaejoong says since the all know that it’s better to follow him than to argue with it.

 

 

 

 

 

           “Chun Hyung, why are we here? I thought we’re going to Dara noona’s shop?” Changmin inquired. They are currently in the mall roaming around as the follows their Jaejoong hyung who after a couple of hours wake them up and ask them to prepare immediately ‘coz they will be going to visit Dara and for him to talk to her, but to their surprised they end up in a mall without doing anything but roaming around.

           “Don’t ask me because I don’t have any slight idea also why we’re here.” Yoochun answered.

           “Hyung is really behaving a bit strange these days.” Junsu muttered.

           “Don’t be surprised for that, Dara noona always makes him behave strangely.” Yunho commented eyes were on the person who’s walking ahead of them.

          “Hmm...It’s his fault if he just directly talk to noona about their issues rather than doing that stupid plan of his, then he doesn’t need to act like this.” Changmin whispered.

           Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu heard and was about to scold the maknae for saying such things to his hyung when they heard voices calling them.

           “Oppas!” They saw the five girls walking towards them wearing disguises just like them but they certainly knew who the girls are.

           “What are you doing here oppas?” Yoona asked but eyes were on Jaejoong who was roaming his eyes as if looking for something.

           “We’re just doing some window shopping, just part of our relaxation.” Yunho answered politely to the girls.

           “Oh! Really, can’t we join you oppas? We’re just also bored so we decided to go here.” Seohyeon excitedly said.

 

          “Sure! You can join us, the more the merrier!” Junsu suddenly said which made the four guys look at him with a “What the heck did you just say?!”

          “Yehey! It’s been a while since we got to do this! Let’s go!” Tiffany happily said.

          Junsu gave a sorry look to the guys when he realized what he just did. “This is not good.” Changmin mumbled as he followed the rest.

 

 

 

 

 

           “Wow! This is where you get the cakes and muffins last time?”   Yuri queered staring at the entrance of the cafe with admiration.

            “The interior is great! Their cakes and muffins were delicious! I want to meet the owner oppas! Let’s get inside!” Seohyeon said smilingly and walk ahead of them.

             They enter and were taken aback when the people inside scream, but then no one really come closer then Bom went to assist them to the VIP room. Jaejoong search for Dara before following but he didn’t see her. He entered the VIP room with a heavy heart. Bom give them the menu and they immediately ordered. Bom left them to prepare their orders so the chat while waiting for it.

              10 minutes passed and they heard a knocks and the door opened after, Jae took a glance and he was sad because Dara didn’t even look at him or rather them. She’s busily instructing the waiter who she called Mir and he’s kinda annoyed because Mir is calling Dara “Noona”. “I’m not liking this, I need to talk to her but how?! The girls are with us so I can’t just ask her to talk to me! Urg!...This is Junsu’s fault, if he didn’t agree to the girls in joining us, this won’t be happening!...Ok, relax Jaejoong, you have to think a nice way to approach her.” He thought.

            “Ok, we’ll leave you here, If you still need anything, feel free to call our staff.”He heard her said and went out of the room. He can’t do anything but sighed. He also catches s looking at him knowingly.

          

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels