Chapter 6

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

             “Hyung, what are you up to?” Changmin asked his Jaejoong hyung. They were on their way to SM building much to his surprise when his hyung told them about it last night.

        “Hyung, is this related to what you said to the girl yesterday?” Junsu interjected a bit worried to what his hyung is planning.

       “Guys, don’t worry too much ok, just do what I asked you to do.” Jaejoong answered casually.

        “But why do we have to act like we don’t know her once we saw her?” Yoochun asked with a raised ye brow.

        “Yeah! You could have just talk to her, and not doing these stupid things. If you mess up, don’t try to ask our help.” Yunho said glaring the older guy.

       “And hyung, I wan’t to talk to noona, I really missed her, and I want my hug. Can you exempt me from your plans?” Changmin whined.

        Jaejoong give a deathly glared at the maknae before he speaks. “Just do it and no more questions. And you maknae, you are not allowed to hug her.”

        The 4 just shook their heads to the possessiveness of their friend, but they just hope that whatever he’s planning doesn’t make the situation worst.

        The five arrived at the SM building and immediately went inside before fans notice them. They went directly to the practice room and there they were greeted by their labelmates/friends Shinne and SNSD who were surprised from their sudden visit.

        “Hello Everyone!” They greeted and bowed after entering.

        “What are you doing here guys huyngs? You are still in your rest day right?” Minho who was the first one who recovered from shock asked.

        “Wae? Minho-yah, can’t we visit you guys here if we are on our rest day?” Jaejoong queered looking hurt which surprised the people inside the studio more because it’s the first time they see him act like that.

        “A-aniyo hyung! O-of course we are happy to see you here.” Minho stuttered as he shook his head.

        “Of course you don’t mean it Minho-yah, you love hyung right. C’mon you guys continue practicing we will just watch you from the side.” He smiled at them and went to the corner followed by s who just shrugged to the people who were looking at them questioningly.

        

 

 

         Meanwhile, Dara was busy preparing for the ingredients for her new food creation when Bom suddenly barge in.

        “Santokki, aren’t you done preparing?” Bom asked the moment she went in which made Dara’s eyebrow raised.

        “I’ll be finished in a while, but why are you in a hurry anyway?” She queered since Bom wouldn’t enter the kitchen and pester her just to ask her that question.

        “Well, we have a delivery to do so better make yourself presentable.” Bom said sweetly which didn’t escape from Dara. She knew Bom is up to something whenever she uses that tone.

        “I’m always presentable Bom.” Dara look at Bom with furrowed eyebrows.“And why are we delivering? I mean we can’t leave the cafe together.”

        “Well, they are our new customer and they want us to personally deliver their orders.” Bom casually said as if she’s not hiding something.

        “And when did you meet them?” Dara become curious since Bom never bothered to deliver any orders to their clients personally and now she is the one telling her that.

        “Oh, well, I met them yesterday when you’re not around, they like the strawberry cake and muffins that you made and that’s it! They ordered 5 boxes of it.” Bom said nonchalantly.

        “Oh! Really! Then I should really meet them to personally thank them, what time are going to deliver it?” She excitedly asked.

        “You still have an hour to prepare.” Bom said and walk towards the door.” I’ll going back to my office now. Better finish that immediately so you can prepare.”

        “Ok! i’ll be done in a few minutes.” Dara replied with a smile on her face. It always made her happy to know that their customers like the foods she baked. It gives her satisfaction and happiness. She loves cooking ever since she was a kid that’s why she took Hotel Restaurant Management when she entered college. And it was also because Jaejoong said that she is good in that craft, it’s motivates her more when Jaejoong always compliment her cooking together with the boys especially Changmin who loves eating.

         “You’re thinking about him again, you better compose yourself Dara-ah! You’re meeting with a client you should be on your jolly personality.” She scolded herself and finished what’s her doing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels