Chapter 9

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

            Bom was watching Dara from the counter and she can’t help but admire her, how can she smile and laugh to the customers as if nothing happened yesterday? She knows her bestfriend was hurt to be ignored by those guys, and she wanted to confront them why they did that when they told her that Dara was their childhood friend, but then she have no right to do so since she doesn’t know the them at all, and she doesn’t know what happened to their friendship. Dara wasn’t telling her anything and she doesn’t want to ask also since she knew Dara very well, she will tell you about it once she’s ready. All she knew is Dara and that Jaejoong have a relationship that is more than friends based on her observation, but even though she really wanted to know the truth she needed to wait for Dara to open up.

         “Hey! Bommie! Stop day dreaming in the middle of our work!.” She was startled when she heard Dara’s voice in her side, she didn’t saw her coming.

         “I am not!” She defensively said.

         “Yeah! right, you didn’t even notice me walking here, and you didn’t heard what I say.”

         “Fine, I didn’t notice you, and definitely didn’t hear what you said. So, what is it? She then admitted to her grinning bestfriend.

          Dara chuckled before answering her. “Well, I’m just asking you if you want to accompany me in visiting Hanbyul unnie and her baby.”

          Oh! Yeah! Dara’s sister gave birth to bouncing baby boy yesterday which is the reason why she suddenly left SM without seeing goodbye to the people inside the practice room. Well, she just really panic when she received the call from her brother in law that her sister is in the hospital and it turned out the her sister is giving birth earlier than her due date which normal sometimes especially to a primigravida.

       “Of course! I can’t wait to see the little angel you know.” She beamed.

       “Good!Then let’s close the cafe a little early.” Dara said and left her after.

        Bom followed Dara’s retreating back and she can’t help but shook her head on how her bestfriend acts casually. “

       “Such a strong woman” She muttered and took a last glance before focusing on her work.

 

 

 

 

          It’s already past lunch time but Dara and Bom was still busy serving their customers since they let their other employee to take a break and eat their lunch, they are helping on serving because they are sort of people since some of them are delivering the orders and it’s a busy Friday for them. Dara was going back to the counter after checking her newly mixed ingredients in the kitchen when she heard a scream. She walked a little faster and roamed her eyes and their saw the 5 guys who she doesn’t want to see at the very moment accompanied by 5 girls also.

         “What a day, he really is a sadist, how can he go here and flaunt that girl. Can’t he do it elsewhere?!” Dara sighed exasperatedly looking at the newcomers. After what happened yesterday she decided to forget them, not recognizing her intentionally, she knows she really have to move on completely. Even though that’s what she’s doing all those years, but there were still slight hope that may be there’s still chance for them to reconcile, that maybe he read all her letters, but she’s wrong, so wrong.

         “Oh! well, it’s been years, and so many things changed at one of those is his feelings for her. She can’t blame him though, there are so many beautiful women surrounding them, she can choose them easily, plus the fact that he’s famous now, while she’s just an ordinary girl.” She sighed deeply trying to be calm, although she decided to do it; it’s still hard for her especially when facing them personally.

         She walked towards the counter without looking the table where Bom led them. “I don’t need to go there and welcome them right? Bom’s already there, so no need to faced the.” Dara thought and trying to do something that can divert her attention from the group by looks like luck isn’t on her side because she saw Bom heading towards her direction and she can sense that her bff will be saying something she wouldn’t want to hear.

           “Dara, you serve this order to the new customer in the private room. I just need to do something in my office.” Bom told her and handed her the paper where the orders written and left without waiting for her answer.

           She stared at the paper and sighed, she unwillingly stood up from her seat and start preparing the orders, even if she doesn’t want to do it, she have to, she’s one of the owners so she have to professionally handled it.

          “Urg! Why do Bommie have to pass this task to me?!”She hissed under her breath when she felt her heart started beating fast. “Ok, Dara, act casually, you can do it, talk to them just like you talked to your customers, remember they are not your friends now.” She composed herself and called one of their waiters to help her bring the orders.

         “Mir, can you help me bring these orders to the private room.”

         “Yes! Noona!” Mir immediately obey and followed her to the room. She was about to knock when she heard laughs insides and somehow she felt a sting in her chest. “Put yourself together Dara, ignore that feeling, they are just your customers right now so act properly, you let it out once you’re done.” She reminded herself and deeply sighed before knocking three times. She open the door and she saw the happy faces of people inside.

         “Hello! Sorry Sir, Ma’am to interrupt your conversations, but here’s your order and we hope you like it.” She politely said and smiled at them before turning to Mir.

         “Mir, kindly place their orders in the table now.”

         “Yes! Noona.” Mir said and started placing the foods and drinks properly.

          She secretly watches the ten people and she can say that they are pretty close. “Maybe these women are their girlfriend.” She thought and again felt sad about it and before she can think further things that can torture her heart she decided to say something when she saw Mir done placing all the foods and drinks.

         “Ok, we’ll leave you here, If you still need anything, feel free to call our staff.” She said and went out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

          Hehe...I know you guys are all waiting for Jaedara moment but you still have to wait for 2 or 3 chapters..:) DBSK POV will be next...:)

         By the way, please lets pray for the safety of the Filipinos who's suffering from flood cause of non-stop raining, many people are in the evacuation area because the flood reached their houses already. 

        Again, thanks guys..:)

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels