1

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

 

           “Oh my! DSBK already arrived in Korea! It’s been 3 months since they went to Japan to promote their new album and it’s a successful one! Gosh! Want to see them in person!” Dara who’s just came out from her mini office heard one of their customer squalled while watching to the television. Her eyes followed to where the customers looking at, and just the when the camera focus to the person she misses so much. It has already been 6 years since she last saw him personally, well it’s not that she doesn’t know how to, but she doesn’t have the nerve to face him. For those years that she saw him in television or hearing his voice singing in the radio she ended up crying, but she hardly fight for it, it’s her choice so she doesn’t really have the right to cry out it,  she have to be happy for him.

           “Such a beautiful guy right.” Dara heard someone said from her back and she saw Bom smirking at her.

           “Yeah.” She simply replied and went towards the counter, she give a little instruction to their cashier and went back to her mini office. She and Bom owned the cafe for 3 years now, they met her in their 1 year in college and become best friends since they both taking up HRM at that time.

           “Dara, DBSK will be having a concerts in next month, let’s watch” She heard Bom who followed her.

           “I have no time for that Bommie and besides I do have their Cds so I don’t have to go to their concerts just to listen to their songs.”

           “Duh! of course we will be going there to see them in person, you know, for the past 5 years that we’ve been together we haven’t really see them, not even once because you always declined my invitation whenever I ask you.” Bom rolled her eyes and sat on the chair in front of her.

            “It’s because I already imagine your reactions the moment you saw them, especially when you see Kim Junsu in person, I’m just avoiding that.” Dara smirked seeing Bom’s reaction.

            “Yah! you make it sounds as if I’m gonna do something to humiliate us, which of course will not gonna happen. And you might be right, I really really want to see Junsu in person, he’s my bias and crush in the group so it’s given, but the other reason is that Kim Jaejoong, he intrigues me, everytime I see him on tv I can see the coldness in his eyes, even though he smile in front of the camera it never reaches his eyes. He’s somewhat mysterious, so I wanna see him in person and maybe befriend to them.” Bom seriously explained.

             Dara stiffened upon hearing Bom, good thing the latter didn’t notice it. She agreed to her though, what Bom said was true, everytime she saw him on tv even though he’s smiling it never reaches his eyes, she can’t see his innocent and enchanting smile anymore and she knows she’s one of the reason of that.

            “Wow! Bommie, you sure are observant huh, you might see them in person but it surely hard to befriend with them, you know, having a celebrity status they are more cautious and won’t let anyone befriending them.” She said without looking at Bom.

            “Of course I know that, that’s why I have my uncle as a back-up, you know he’s one of their producers so if ever I wanted to see those gorgeous men it would be easy.”

             “Yeah right, but how come you haven’t been in their concerts even once?” She asked.

             “It’s because you never agreed in coming with me to their concerts, I don’t want to watch it alone. I’ll just wait until you agreed on watching their concerts, I know I’m not going to wait another 5 years for it” Bom smiled at her.

              Dara felt guilty somehow, because she didn’t really agree even once to see the DBSK boys, might it a fan meeting or concerts, she always declined. Though Bom tried to ask her the real reasons but she just can’t tell her. “Sorry, Bommie but I don’t think I’ll ever watch them performed live, there are some things that I should do rather than going there.” She apologetically said.

              “Yeah right, you always say that everytime we talk about this. You’ll gonna agree with me soon, so for now gonna leave first to buy some ingredient.” Bom said as she stood up leaving Dara.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

          First chapter for ya'll...hehe...And oh! I'll be updating LOVING HIM SECRETLY tomorrow so enjoy this first...:)

 

 

LOVE

SJangels