Chapter 18

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

"How do you feel dear? " Jieun's mother asked.

Jieun was lying on the bed and staring to the wall, she didn't look at her mom " I'm fine."

"I still think you should see a doctor" her mother said with concern.

"I'm ok mom. It's all because tomorrow is graduation day and i'm stressed"

"Tomorrow is an important day and I'm so proud of you dear." Her mom bend on her and kissed her forehead.

Jieun didn't say something till her mom left her room, Her eyes got wet. She hide everything from her mother all the time, she didn't want to hurt her by telling her the truth.

"I'm so sorry mom" Jieun whispered.

 

~~

 

Kris was standing under a tree and watching Jieun from the far. She was pretty as always, the only problem was her sad eyes. But that wouldn't make Kris dislike it, That just making him love her more.

After she changed her school, she couldn't find any new friends. Before this kevin was always there for her, she never thought she would feel so lonely without him, but now she was lonely.

 

 

Luhan skake his hand in front of Kris face. "YO YO YO you eat her with your eyes bro" Luhan laughed.Kris looked away.

"What do you want to do today?" Luhan asked.

"Jieun's mother is not at home. I guess I will be with her."

"Is something gonna happen?" Luhan smirked.

"No !" Kris knocked his head.

"Ouch! chill bro, But I know something good will happen" Luhan his lips and laughed.

Kris rolled his eyes.

"Wait I will get coffee" Luhan said.

Here was boring for him. he start whispering -what is love- song and went to get coffee.

 

"Two coffee please."Luhan said and waited for the woman to bring him coffee.

He looked around. This school was bigger than his school. "I wish this was my school" Luhan sighed.

He drank a sip of coffee but he suddenly throw it out with widened eyes.He stared at a boy who was sitting on a bench .He payed for the coffee fast and apologized. he wanted to get closer to the boy.

He was right!

Kevin was sitting there and Luhan exactly knew that he's looking at Jieun.

Luhan called Kris. he didn't want to let Kevin get away again. "I'm in front of the cafe come here,hurry up! You have to see this"