Chapter 3

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

He couldn't just wait and see Jieun with Kris. He was thinking about it all night. he put pics in kris room and left there as fast as he could.

 

 

" everything get to be just like a mess..."

 

Jieun found others staring at her in class. she looked at her book like she can't see others, she was thinking about what's wrong with everyone!

"she was such a " Jieun could hear others talking about her...what was going on!

"we need to talk" Jieun got a text from Kris. It was really a mess.

Jieun left her class to see Kris. Kris was in an empty class, he was all sweaty cause he just came back from running. Jieun knew he was angry but why?!

 

"Hey..." Jieun said.  Kris just looked at her with cold eyes. 

"what did you want to talk about?"

Kris throw some pics in front of her. Jieun was totally confuse with his actions. she looked at pics and gasp. someone took picture when Kai pinned her to wall and another pic was... Jieun looked at that pic with shock.

A girl in bed with kai, That girl was totally like Jieun from back.

Someone wanted everyone to think she had with Kai !

Jieun shake her head unbleiveable "Kris, It's not me let me explain I swear it's not me"

Jieun saw tears in his eyes. "You know what I believe? Things that I can see" Kris yelled.

Jieun start crying "It's not me! It's not what you think"

Kris pushed her to wall " How did he do that?! start with this?you were ready for him??" Jieun sturggle with kris "That's not me let me explain, why don't you believe me?!"

Kris let her go "I never thought you are such a girl "

She looked at him while begging "please kris, I love you...Just you,Listen to me please.."

"Don't call me, I never want to see you again" Kris the class.

She sit on the floor and hugged her knees, That wasn't fair...It's not her, she didn't do that. she was crying hard, How all of these could happen in this way....

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

;AAAAAAA; Leggo cry xD
Sorry this chapter was short cause I was lazy Q__Q
and sorry if everything turned into a crazy drama now xD lol