Chapter 10

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

Kris didn't know why kevin would want to call him! He never did that and why would he want him to come and see him.why he wanted to see him in Kai's house?!It was weird.

First Kris wanted to say no he can't but he changed his mind.He wanted to know what's going on.

If Kevin wanted to talk about Jieun, he wanted to listen. He never thought that all can be a lie but he still loved her even he knew what she did.

Kris changed his clothes and head to Kai's house.

 

~~

Kevin was sitting on the bed and looking at Jieun's face.seems like she was sleeping. For kevin she was still Innocent, he was the only one who really knew what happened, he was the only one who really knew what she wants...

Kevin covered his face with his hands to hide his tears. He was guilty, hurt,sorry and empty but he wouldn't regret.He wanted it to be this way so be it.What

he didn't even stop looking at her when Kai came in.

"What do you want to do now?" Kai asked.

"I have enough time to think about it later"

"I still think you shouldn't do this" Kai said with scorn

 

Kevin went to open the door for Kris who were knocking on the door. "It's too late to think if I did the right thing or no" Kevin said.

Kai closed the bedroom's door to hide Jieun from Kris.

Kris came in while looking at Kevin and Kai and trying to stay calm. kevin asked him to sit on the sofa. "I rather to stand " Kris said.

Kevin sat on sofa and Kai was leaning to the wall. kris looked at kevin, he was waiting for him to start talking but kevin was just looking at his hands in silence.

"what did you want to..."

"you broke up with Jieun?" Kevin didn't let Kris to finish what he wanted to say and asked.

"Yeah of course, why do you ask?" Kris said.

"And why did you break up?"

"I think everyone know why! you just told me come  here to ask stupid questions?!" Kris said with anger.

Kevin laughed then looked at Kai. "what are you laughing at?!" Kris was angry, he didn't know why but he thought he should never come here.

Kai went to Kris and gave him some pics. Kris looked at pics, his angry face turned to a surprised face.

Old pics from another angle.Now he could see her face completly. She was like Jieun but she wasn't really her.

"Y-you want me to believe this??" Kris asked unbelievable.

"How did you believe everything when you see a pic which wasn't really clear?" Kevin asked and smirked.

"I should talk to Jieun" Kris said, he was dizzy. he was like a fool all the time.

"You can't talk to her"

Kris looked at him maybe he explain about what he said.

Kevin went to bedroom and open the door "when you don't believe your innocent Girlfriend who loves you so much, you can't expect her to talk with you easy. When she doesn't trust her best friend and won't accept the one who really loves her, anything can happen. I can say it's all because there is a stupid guy like you"

Kris looked at Jieun with widened , her body was covered by blanket but he could imagine what happened to her. It was his fault, he left her because of...nothing.

Kris wanted to punch kevin in face but Kai pushed him to the wall and punched him instead. "It's my revenge, just wanted to remind you..what you did to me before" Kai said.

"Let him go kai!" Kevin said.

kai stayed away from kris while panting from punching him many times. Kevin told kai that it's better to leave now.

"You better not be here when I back" Kai said to kris and left him.

kris wiped the blood on his lips. Everything was just too stupid, what revenge...THEY STARTED THIS!!

He didn't want to think about this now. He went to Jieun and caress her hair,he could see blood on the blanket.  How kevin dare to call himself bestfriend.

Kris wraped the blanket around her body. he just wanted to take her home for now before they back...