Chapter 16

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

Kris was always around Jieun. That was annoying!

Feels like someone always watching you. Many times Jieun asked him to stop it but Kris didn't want to listen. But it doesn't matter how close he was, It always feels like more than distance between them, Jieun wasn't with him.

She became like an untouchable Goddess for Kris. He didn't know why but that just made him fall for her more.He couldn't stand how much he needs her.

 

~~

 

Kevin was laying on the bed and reading a book.Kai knocked on the door then came into the room. "Hey dude how are you today?" Kai asked.

"You are here again." Kevin didn't even look at Kai and pretend to reading the book.

"Be nice I'm here for you" Kai stretch his neck.

"Thank you."

Kai went to him and grab the book. "Stop reading this that will just spoil your brain" Kai laughed.

Kevin didn't even try to have back his book. Kai showed him his bag. "Food waiting for you"

"I'm not hungry" Kevin turned his back and tried to sleep. Kai shake his shoulder "YAH you have to eat! you want to kill yourself?"

"We will all die one day."

"Shut up! You won't die. Not till you see Jieun again"

Kevin opened his eyes "I won't see her."

"Why?! why don't you see her and tell her everything?" Kai throw his bag to kevin.

Kevin didn't even move, he was like someone who is already dead "I tried to do it but now I just don't want to see her again."

"Don't make me tell her everything!"

Kevin got up from bed and grab Kai's shirt "Just open your mouth and do it then You will die before me"

Kai rolled his eyes. "I want to get out of here If you are here cause of me then help me." Kevin said.

"WHAT?! no no don't even ask me that, you have to stay here!" Kai said.

"Being here is killing me, why don't you understand?" Kevin shouted.

"If you go out who knows what will happen! after all Kris may find you anyway, you better stay here." Kai shake his head.

"I don't care. I don't need your help I will do it myself"

Kai mess his own hair. He cares about Kevin as his best friend, he didn't want to lose him like this.

Kevin was changing his clothes, he couldn't even stay here for 1 minute.

 

 

What they didn't see was Luhan!

He was watching them cause Kai forgot to close the door. He was thinking about things he heard and saw. why are they here!? what does kevin hide from Jieun?

Luhan got away from the room and left the hospital, he was there to visit his grandma but he didn't do it. he wanted to see Kris first....