Chapter 6

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

Jieun was walking through the school's corridors and try to avoid looking into people eyes. She was happy that she is not in the same class with Kris and Kai.

In class she sat beside kevin, he smiled and that just remind Jieun of her nightmare.

She couldn't even focus and hear what was teacher talking about in the class, she just wanted to go home.

 

She heard the ring.It was the end of class and nothing happened. she sighed. "Do you have time for tonight?" Kevin said. Jieun looked at him "why?".

"Nothing I was just thinking maybe we can have dinner together" Kevin shrugged. "hmm sure..."

 

 

 

At night She went out for dinner with kevin, everything was ok. they talked about normal things. seems like no one wanted to talk about weird things that happened before...

 

~~

In all the next week they almost forgot about everything. Kevin and Jieun became closer. They spent more time together.

Jieun saw Kris once in school but he totally ignored her Like he didn't even know her.

Eveything seems to be better till that day in school...

 

Jieun was in the school yard and reading a book that kevin gave her.

"Look at this Innocent " A girl said. Jieun looked at her with widened eyes then look around.

"what are you looking for? I talk about you"  she grab the book and throw it away. Jieun stand up with angry face "YAH!! What are you doing?"

 "what am I doing?? I should ask that"  Jieun was confuse, she didn't even know that girl. maybe she saw her once or twice but she didn't know her name!

"What do you want from me?" Jieun asked.

"What do I want from you? Don't make me laugh, you should say what do you want"

"I don't understand what you talking about"

" Listen up let me make you understand! First you broke kris oppa heart while you were with Kai and now you are with kevin!" She slapped Jieun with anger.

Jieun pushed her "I don't know what are you talking about KEVIN IS JUST MY BEST FRIEND" She yelled.

That girl pulled Jieun's hair "You are such a !!"

Jieun tried to fight back with her while screaming. Others were just watching, no one wanted to help her...wasn't it because they were all agree with that girl?

Jieun start crying cause of the pain, her nose was bleeding.

"LET HER GO NOW" Kai shouted and pushed that girl away. "oppa..." The girl pretended crying.

 

Kai frowned and ignored that girl. he pulled Jieun to an empty class and closed the door. Jieun just realized what happened.Kai helped her and now she was with him...alone..

"Don't worry I don't want to hurt you " Kai got how she felt and said. But he went closer to her. Jieun was gasping.

Kai grabbed her arm "That wasn't me. I didn't do that" Kai looked at her eyes.
First she didn't understand what he was saying. "I didn't show that pics to Kris" he was serious like he was really mean it.

"How.." Jieun wanted to say how can he say it after acting like that but she wasn't even able to talk. everything just made her more dizzy.

Her phone start ringing and broke the suffocating atmosphere. "I don't lie this time" Kai said this and left.

Jieun took a deep breathe and answered her phone "where are you JiJi?" It was kevin. She was almost forgot that she wanted to see kevin "Sorry kevin I will come now"