Chapter 4

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

She needed to talk to Kai, He could tell Kris It's all nothing but a lie.He wasn't  in school. Kai didn't come to school even two days later. Jieun decided to go to his favorite club maybe she could find him there.
"where are you going?" Her mom asked. It was late and it's the first time Jieun wanted to go out at this time. "Mom, I want to see one of my friends" she shivered when she called Kai a FRIEND, He doesn't even worth calling.

"But it's late now, you can go In the morning" Her mom said while she go to clean the kitchen.

Jieun opened the door "It's okay mom I will back soon"

She left home. Club was crowded, she almost asked everyone if they knew where is Kai. "He is in a room, upstairs" A guy showed her the way. "Thank you"

She went on upstairs. she knocked on door but she could hear nothing, Club was too crowded. she opened the door a bit and look in the room. Kai was standing in front of someone that she couldn't see. Kai smirked "Why are you here? cause of your little angle?" Kai laughed.

"You bastard will pay for what you did" Someone said. Jieun gasp, It was kris. what is he doing here?!

"what you wanna do Kris? Drowning me in your tears? cause you could never your Girl friend?" Kai laughed again.

Kris lost his control and punched him, he fell on the floor. Kai wiped the blood on his lips and nose and smirked again "That's right show me how much angry you are"

Kris pulled his shirt "I will kill you here then you can feel my anger" Kris punched him again. Kai didn't even want to defend himself he was just laughing like someone who lost his mind.

Jieun couldn't watch all this, Kris was keep punching him, what If something happen to Kai, Then what will happen to kris?!

Jieun run to the room and hold Kris hands tight. "STOP IT!" Kris look at her with widened eyes. "what are you doing here?" Kris asked.
"I-I..." Jieun didn't know what to say.

"Did you miss me?" Kai asked and laughed again. Kris let go of kai. "you came for him" Kris said with a bitter smile on his lips.

Jieun goes closer to him "It- It's not what you think, I didn't come here for what you think" she looked at kris cold eyes.

Kris feel ache all over his body, This hurt him more than what he expect. he pulled his hand of jieun hands and left the room. "Kris, please wait listen to me" Jieun run after him. "Don't call my name! I don't want to hear you say my name again"  Kris pushed her away with anger and left the club.

How everything turned out like this in her life, she couldn't help but crying again. Kai hugged her from back and kissed her neck " don't worry little angel, he may leave you but I won't." Jieun Tried to push him away "what the hell are you doing?! let me go!! "

"why should I let you go when you are finally in my arm after all this" Kai hold her more tight. Jieun felt like she can't even breathe. "Let me go please..." she was fighting with him in a useless way,he was too strong. "How did you feel when you saw urself in my arms?" Kai asked. Jieun remember that pic "She wasn't me and you know it better than everyone, stop this!"

"It was you, That girl was you who slept with me" These words sent a wave of shock through her body. "It wasn't...It..." Jieun tried to remember, she was really her?...

"can't you feel this body is familiar to you?" Kai touched . Jieun shivered..."what..." she screamed while crying. she slapped his face and run out from the room. she heard kai laughing behind her.

she almost run all the way to home.she couldn't stop crying, what was going on...what was that feeling. she fell on her bed and start crying again while hugging the pillow. did she really do that?why she couldn't remember.

 

Next day she woke up after having bad nightmares all the night. she hugged herself with widened eyes, she could still feel Kai's hands around her !

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huhuhuhuhuh I'm totally going to write a horror story! xD

watch out Kai can be under your bed after reading next chapters xDDD lol