Chapter 21

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

"What is it? You look so happy today." Luhan asked while looking at Kris.

He was smiling all the day without bashing Luhan for something.

"Do you think there should be always a reason to be happy?"

"Yes." Luhan raised his eyebrow. "Wait! You were at Jieun's house last night." Luhan said with widened eyes.

"hahahaha stop thinking about weird things." Kris smirked.

But Luhan was right. He is happy because he got what he ever wanted. Now he have Jieun and she is all his.

"I know something happened." Luhan almost shouted.

"Luhan shut up." Kris whispered.

 

 

~~

 

Jieun was walking in front of her former school. Since Kris went to school because of Luhan she had to wait for him there.

This school… A place she used to have many friends but now something was missing. People who should've been here are gone forever.

 

 

Jieun looked at a girl who was staring at her phone.

Long hair, dark eyes, tall and a y body. Jieun sighed.

Sometimes she wishes to be a girl like her. When she looked at her again the girl was looking at Jieun too.

She came closer with a smirk on her pretty face "What are you doing here?"

"I- I…" Jieun wanted to apologize because of looking at her like that.

"Don't you remember me?" The girl shook her head with disappointment.

 

"Sorry I don't remember you." Jieun blinked.

"I see you have a terrible memory." She pouted then starts laughing.

Jieun looked at her with widened eyes and couldn't say something.

The girl looked at her phone again and rolled her eyes. "I should go now. Bye bye." She waved and smirked again.

 

The girl got away from her and Jieun was still standing there thinking about that girl…