Chapter 11

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

She woke up at home in her own bed. she could remember what happened and that made her shiver.Everything was just like a dream, a bad dream.she wasn't anymore.Her body was sore so she couldn't even stand up.
"Try to sleep again" Kris said.

Jieun looked at him with widened eyes.  Kris tried to caress her cheek but she turned her face."Jieun..." Kris sit on bed and got closer to her. She didn't want Kris to be close, she was scared.

Kris hugged her tight although Jieun tried to avoid him. "Don't touch me let me go " Jieun couldn't stand it anymore, she start crying.she couldn't forget the pain.she couldn't forget what Kevin did to her...

"Shhhhh babe I won't hurt you" Kris caressed her hair. "You don't have to afraid now" Kris said with his soft voice.

That made Jieun calm,she lean her chin on his shoulder. She didn't know what happened but she was happy that Kris is here and he is nice to her,

"Just rest,You had a bad time. your mother is not home now,I will go before she come"  Kris wanted to go but Jieun hold his hand "Don't go now please"

Kris also didn't want to leave her like that. He stayed with her for hours and whispered in her ears that everything will be ok till she fell asleep again.

He kissed her forehead then left.

He didn't want to let Kai and Kevin get away easy. They must pay for what they did. for playing with them and hurting Jieun like that. Kris couldn't sleep all night, he was just thinking about things that happened. he couldn't understand why would they even want to do that. he couldn't find any good reason. That just made him more and more confuse.

Jieun slept all the night without any nightmare or dream, a peaceful night.

 

~~

 

Next day when she woke up, she didn't tell something about that to her mom. She didn't want to make her mother sad or talk about kevin.

That would make herself sad too. He was her bestfriend since a long time ago, he was like her brother when she was just a little girl.

Things that happened just put a scar on her heart. She wasn't even sure if she can forget everything one day.

 

She didn't go to school just like Kris. Kris came to her house to be with her. He told her how did he get there and found the truth.

"Don't come to school for a while, i don't want you to even see them" Kris said.

"How about you?what do you want to do?" Jieun asked worried.

"They will pay for what they did" Kris said with anger.

"Kris please, I don't want it to start again.I'm tired of this" Jieun said with tears in her eyes. She was scared enough.she didn't want something happen to her again or even Kris, she didn't want to lose him again.

Kris kissed her lips softly "Nothing will happen I promise.everything will be ok just like before or even better"

She wanted to trust him, she really wanted to. But she was still worry, something was really not right here...

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-leaderjaeky wanted a peaceful chapter xD

Well I think this chapter was peaceful, wasn't it? O_o