Chapter 13

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

Kris couldn't find them. seems like they never exist!

He knew Jieun can help him to find kevin but he didn't want her to get into this again.

everything was about backing to normal, even Kris was trying to forget it. Everything seems okay but Jieun...She didn't feel well, still something was not right. she felt empty. something should be in her life but it wasn't.

She was sitting on the floor in her room and watching her old stuffs.old pics, old clothes, old diary, old dolls.

she didn't know why she wants to see these things.

Long time she didn't write something in that diary. she looked at the first page of her diary, Diary was burnt she didn't even know how.

she could just see some words unclear. Jieun looked at the first page of the diary, she was writing on that diary when she was 10. she never thought she would like to see it again.

Dear Diary~

Today                               I'm so happy!

Mom told me     

 

she couldn't read more,It was burnt.

 

Dear Diary~

I will marry                            

                                         flowers

         said I'm         princess

 

Jieun throw the diary under her bed. that just made her dizzy. why should she read annoying things like that.

She lay down on her bed and closed her eyes. she didn't want to think anymore,she wanted a normal life again.

All she need was Kris...

she fell asleep and wish to dream about Kris and forget about all old memories which had been hidden in Time...

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was just a short update to make you guys more curious xDDDD lol