Chapter 2

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

"Forget about what he said, no one will touch you as long as I'm here"  kevin said while he was still angry.

Jieun looked at her best Friend...He was always with her no matter when or where. She loves this guy like her older brother

"kevin..Thank you so much"

"You don't need to thank me, you know i do anything for you"

That was a fact and Jieun couldn't deny it.

"you have a date with kris tonight?"

Jieun sighed "yes, kinda"

"Don't accept to meet him tonight if you don't want" kevin said while jieun could see he is really worry about her.

"hahahaha, don't worry kevin he is my Bf "

"yeah i know that" kevin looked down.

 

 

 

At home she was just thinking about Kris, she dressed as usuall and tried to look normal.

Jieun opened the door for kris "hey babe you look cute as always"

jieun nod and closed the door behind him.

"so you want to eat or drink something?" Jieun said while playing with her fingers.

Kris hold her hand and lead her to sofa "Not now"

Jieun sit beside him and put her head on his shoulder. "How was your day babe?" Kris asked

Jieun tried to don't talk about what Kai Told him or Kris would be really Mad ! " It was just like always"

"why I think you are cold to me now?" Kris looked at her. "No I'm not cold I'm just a bit tired " Jieun couldn't really stop looking at him with cold eyes.

"Then let me make you feel better" Kris pulled her closer and kissed her lips deeply. Jieun didn't even response to his action.

Kris kissed her neck and Jieun shivered "Kris..." Kris looked at her. "I don't want to do this" Jieun stand up and stayed away from him.
Kris rolled his eyes "Not again, why not?! I'm ur Bf, I can do this with you! "

"I know you can but I don't want it...If you really need someone like that lets Just break up then you can find a better Gf" Jieun said with serious face but she couldn't hide tears in her eyes.

Kris goes to her and Hugged her tight "Babe i'm sorry okay? don't cry. I won't do something if you don't want me to do" Kris wiped her tears softly and kissed her cheeks.

"I love you so much kris" Jieun wraped her hands around his neck. "I love you too babe"

"Just promise me when you be ready I will be the first and only one who will make love with you and don't make me wait so long or I may not be able to control  myself "  kris laughed.

Jieun blushed "I promise"

 

 

Kris left her house while he was feeling empty, cause she rejected him again when he needed her so bad.