Chapter 7

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

"You always make me wait" Kevin said. "I'm sorry..."

"So How was your day?" Kevin asked.

She didn't want to tell him what happened,She needed to ask him something first.

"It was Fine, yours?"
"Just Fine"

 

"Kevin...Did you find out who give that pics to kris?" Jieun asked. Kevin looked down "No,Not yet but I will find out soon"
"really?" Jieun looked at him. "Of course why do you ask?!"

They kept walking, seems like they didn't want to talk anymore.

"Jieun, You still love him?" Kevin asked and looked away.

"Wha.."

"Kris, you still love kris?" Kevin asked again while trying to hide his anger.

"Yes I do"

Kevin blocked her way and stand close to her. "why?"

"Why? I don't know but he is the only Guy that I love"
Kevin looked into her eyes "He doesn't love you"

"How can you say that?!" Jieun asked angrily.

"If he really loved you he would believe you no matter what"

"Any guy would do the same thing as Kris in this situation!!" Jieun yelled.

"Any guy?" Kevin smiled. "Then I wasn't like a guy for you? I believed you"

 

Jieun didn't know what to say, He was right. he was the only one who believed her.

"Sorry kevin I didn't mean to..."

She couldn't complete what she wanted to say. She felt kevin's lips on hers. He kissed her gently. Jieun didn't response to his kiss but she didn't even try to fight with him, That was just like a shock for her.

Kevin looked at her. It was like a electrical current she didn't even what is she doing she just slapped kevin when he stopped kissing her.

He bites his lips and looked at her again. "If that make you feel better you can slap me as much as you want"

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DID THAT!" Jieun screamed. she didn't know why she said that But It was just kevin...It was too obvious but she never see it.

"what?" Kevin asked.

"You are the one who gave that pics to kris. Kai said he didn't do that"

"wh-what??! I never did that! I swear it wasn't me!" Kevin tried to get closer to her but she pushed him. "DON'T COME CLOSER!"

Kevin was just looking at her, he couldn't say something.

"I believed you all the time, you were like my brother like my best friend ever... How could you do that to me" Tears fall down on her cheeks.

"I didn't, I swear i never did it, trust me please I beg you" Even kevin was about to cry.

"I don't want to hear you say something anymore"

Jieun walked away from him and He was just standing there wih widened eyes...