Chapter 12

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

Everything was fine. Jieun changed her school in order to focus on her study and forget everything.

"You will stay in that school?" Jieun asked.

"Just for a while. there are still many things that I want to know" Kris said.

"Can't we just forget it? It really bother me"

Kris lift her chin "I can't forget it when I don't see those happy eyes"

Jieun shake her head "I will be happy again if you just forget it!"

"You really don't understand! How can I forget what they did to us. How can you forget?! Or wait maybe you liked what they did yo you!" Kris said with anger.

 

"WHAT? I-I..." Jieun couldn't believe he was talking like this. how could he say that.

"Sorry baby I didn't mean it, I was just mad" Kris sighed.

She couldn't understand him.It was really hard for him, he didn't want to feel useless. He should do something.

Kris kissed her shoulder "Let's not talk about this again. You just try to forget it."

 

~~

 

Kris waited almost one week to see Kevin or Kai but they didn't come to school.It wasn't weird that they don't come.

"Mr.Kim, It's one week Kevin and Kai didn't come to school, do you know why? Kris asked teacher.

"They changed school, I feel so sorry kevin was my best student"

"Do you know their new school?" Kris tried to stay calm.

"No I'm not sure"

 

Kris was mad, how he gonna find them.

Kai's house was his only choice. he hates to go there but he couldn't do something els.

 

He didn't want to tell Jieun what he is about to do and make her worry.

Kris knocked on the door. he wished he could break the door!

No one opened the door so he knocked on the door harder.

"WAIT WAIT I'M COMING" someone shouted. after 2 minutes an old man opened the door and looked at kris with cold eyes.

"eem sorry, Kai is at home? Kris asked.

"Who the hell is Kai?"

"A young boy who lives here, I think you should know him"

"Look kid! I'm the only one who lives here now get out from here I don't like brats who wake me up like this" Old man yelled and shut the door.

Kris didn't even get a chance to say something. he just looked at the door with widened eyes.

This wasn't kai's house! Then where are they?!!

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry If I update late ;AAA;

I should update my other Fanfic too Q_Q

I like the other one more plus I'm a lazy xD

so that may take time

sorry

<3