Chapter 17

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

Luhan ran into Kris room without knocking on the door. he was alwyas like that.

"What is it?" Kris asked him.

Luhan was trying to catch his breathe. he ran all the way, he was excited without any good reason.

"I saw them" luhan smirked.

"Who?" Kris was curious.

"Kai and Kevin"

kris almost fell from the chair! "where?"

"It's useless now. I saw them in hospital but I think they left there."

"IDIOT! Why didn't you follow them?!" Kris yelled.

"Am I your private spy?" Luhan widened his eyes.

Kris rolled his eyes "why they were in hospital?"

"I don't know too. But you should something which is more important" Luhan was smirking all the time like he found out the most important thing in the world!

"Yah! don't waste time, tell me what is it?" Kris was about to kill Luhan if he wouldn't start talking.

"I think you should be careful about Jieun" Luhan clap his hands.

"Why? I should be careful more than this?" Kris blinked.

"There is something they hide from her. Kai asked kevin to tell Jieun about this but he doesn't want to. I think if they tell Jieun it will be too bad for you" Luhan shrug "Or that's just what I think"

"What do they hide" Kris frowned.

"How should I know.?" Luhan said this while going to the kitchen.

 

Kris couldn't stop thinking about that. why they should hide something... And as Luhan said if they tell Jieun what will happen. Kris shake his head, he didn't want her to break up.

That shouldn't happen. If it means Jieun will always hate him, it doesn't matter. he just wanted to have her in any way.

Couldn't he just take kevin place!? Kevin did the worst thing to her. what if he try to do it but in a gentle way. wasn't it like she fall for kevin like that?

 

Kris knock his own head. "don't think dirty kris" Kris said this to himself and closed his eyes. he just needed to think and choose the right thing...

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NoooOoOoOo I'm bored with my own story xD

Can I escape all these boring chapters and write about the important parts? O_O lol

This story doesn't even begin yet =.='

It's just the start xD

I think it will be better from chapter 20 =.=

I'm gonna update all those chapters at once xD