Chapter 15

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

Kris was tired of looking for Kevin, he was just nowhere!

It was near the graduation and Kris didn't want to think about such things anymore. He just wanted to be with Jieun all the time but Jieun wasn't like before, she just seems too weak, getting tired soon or it was just what Kris thinks.

 

"You know? I just think she had a really bad time. I left her all alone, I think she needs more time to forget everything" Kris said.

"You think so?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah of course!"

"Bro just let me tell you something. when you leave a girl alone her feelings can change" luhan said then smirked.

"what do you want to say?" Kris said confused.

"She is not at all. and who took her ity? Her best friend ever. That can change her feelings for you."

"JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!" kris yelled.

"cool down that's just what I think. If you love her then give her more time" Luhan rolled his eyes and back to play guitar.

 

~~

 

Kris just couldn't forget things that Luhan told him. that making him crazy. he just needed to see Jieun and talk to her about this.

 

"Oh kris what are you doing here?" Jieun asked.

"I just needed to talk to you" Kris entered the house. Her mom wasn't home like always. Kris sat on the sofa and Jieun sat in front of him.

"what do you want to talk about?"

Kris looked at her cold eyes. "These days you act cold to me, you just ignore me all the time, you know?"

"I'm sorry Kris, I just... I don't know what's wrong with me" Jieun sighed.

"You think about him?"

Jieun looked at him with widened eyes and couldn't answer. "I-I..."

"You think about Kevin" Kris asked again.

"No kris..." Jieun went to him and hold his hand.

Kris stand up and pulled her closer "You lie to me right?"

"why should I lie to you? I don't think about him."

"Then why don't you look into my eyes while saying that? You think about him instead of me. you love that jerk?"

Jieun pushed him away. "what wrong with you again kris?!"

"Just tell me"

"Kris..." Jieun looked down.

"Luhan was right"

Kris couldn't bear it anymore. He was angry, sad, broken. why she should have feeling for someone who did this to her!?

"I lost you once because I was stupid. This time even if you don't love me I won't let go of you. You can cry everyday Ignore me all the time I DON'T IN CARE! you will be just mine"

 

Kris left Jieun confused. she knew she had feeling for kevin but was it really love.

Her relationship with Kris was in the worst part now, the begin of a bad love...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Luhan was the special guest in this chapter xD

OMG OMG Kris let go of Jieun, let me love yuh babeh xDDD

I'm going crazy O__O lol

wait for next chapters everyone ;)