Chapter 5

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

Kevin sat on Jieun's bed.She didn't come to school For a week so he was worry about and came to see her.

Jieun told evrything to Kevin, what If he doesn't believe her too. She didn't talk about what she felt about Kai before. "Can I see that pics?" Kevin asked. Jieun Nodded and showed him all pics.

Kevin looked at pics and sighed. "what's wrong?" Jieun asked with concern.  "Kris is stupid cause he believed these things" Kevin said.  Jieun smiled happily and hugged kevin "Thank u so much kevin" Jieun start crying again.

Kevin was the only one who understand her, He believe her and that was enough for Jieun to make her strong in this situation. Kevin pats her back "Don't cry little girl everything will be ok" kevin laughed. Jieun nodded and wiped her tears.

"what do you want to do now?" Kevin asked. "I really don't know"

kevin knocked her head "answer is that you don't need to do something" Jieun rubbed her head and pout "what?"

"I will fix everything,trust me" kevin said.  Jieun looked at him she didn't know what to say. "I-I..."  kevin made a serious face "I promise I will do it"

Jieun nodded and looked down.

Kevin went to the door "Tomorrow I will see you in school, Ignore everyone and come. People who didn't make a mistake do not need to hide" Kevin left.

 

Jieun lay on bed. She didn't want to see Kris, seeing him was too hard for her. what was more difficult...She didn't want to see Kai again. His face, His words and the way he touched her. She bite her lips. She tried to sleep No matter what she should go to school, she didn't do something so why should she run.

And she was sure she is still .

 

 

She fell asleep. a sleep full of nightmares again.

She could feel Kai on her "Can't you feel this body is familiar to you?" Kai was laughing all the time like he enjoy of teasing her.

She saw Kris standing there with sad eyes. She looked and him to ask help But Kris turned his back and walked away.

Kevin was there too with a smile on his lips. Jieun screamed his name But he didn't move he was just standing there and keep smiling.

 

Jieun woke up, Cold sweat was all over her body. she looked at the clock It was still 3:00 AM.  "It's meaningless" she rolled her eyes. This nightmare had no meaning for her. she tried to sleep again. she rolled on bed but she couldn't sleep at all.

she sat on bed, she pinched her own cheek "wake up Jieun what are you think about!?" she was talking to herself.

Maybe all she needed now was a cold water shower. she took off her clothes and turn on the shower. Cold water poured on her body.

She closed her eyes under the shower and forgot everything for 1 hour...

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for late update ;AAAA;

And Tnx to people who wait to read next chapters <3

 

Soryy If this chapter was so so so so boring

I will update next chapter soon and I promise next chapter won't be boring -act like kevin- xDD lol

 

So keep reading and don't stop supporting me

Tnx again -bow-

<3