Chapter 8

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

Jieun used to talk to Kris and tell him what really happened but he didn't even want to listen, she wanted to tell him what Kevin did.

She ignored all Kevin's Phone calls and avoid going to school.

She lost her love and her best friend in a short time, she couldn't take Kris back, and she couldn't talk to Kevin again.

Days have passed and she couldn't do something. Her mom was thinking she is getting sick.

 

"Jieun dear, someone is here to see you" Jieun's mom said.

For a minute she thought it can be Kris who came to see her but that was really impossible.

"Jiji, Can I come in?"

Jieun jumped out from bed angrily. He was Kevin, How dare he come here!?

Jieun didn't answer maybe he go away. Kevin knocked on the door "Jieun I really need to talk to you"

She kept ignoring Kevin and that just made him angry.

"You know what?! I'm done with it. FIVE in days have passed and you just ignored me all the time. I'm really done with it" Kevin said and punched the door.

Jieun ran to the door and opened it but Kevin wasn't there anymore, he was gone.

Jieun sighed and sat on the bed. Why did she say it was Kevin…Didn't she just say it because of nothing? That can't be!! Then who have done this. She couldn't stop thinking about all those things.

 

~~

In next days Kevin didn't call her anymore, looks like he was really done with this.

Jieun wanted to try and see Kris again, she knew it's already useless but she just wanted to give it a try.

She was standing in front of Kris's house and waiting for him to come back from school.

"Kris…" Jieun called him.

Kris looked at her with widened eyes; he didn't expect to see her here.

"What do you want?" Kris frowned.

"We need to talk" Jieun got closer to him

 "WE don't need to talk YOU need to talk" Kris rolled his eyes.

"Yes you're right I need to talk just listen to me please" Jieun held his hand but Kris stepped back.

"I don't want to listen I had enough with you" Kris said.

"Please just listen, why it's so hard for you to listen"
"Why?" Kris asked and pulled her closer angrily. "Cause I loved you and you betrayed me, I don't believe you and I won't. You betrayed me." Kris went to the door and closed it.

Jieun kicked the door "I NEVER BETRAYED YOU" she shouted. "That's a lie" she sat on stairs, she wasn't even able to cry anymore.

She got dump by Kris again, for what? For nothing…

 

She was about to call Kris. She didn't want to give up now. But she got a text from an unknown number.

"Jieun I should tell you something about that pics, can you meet me in my house?

- Kai. "

It was weird that he wanted to see her in his house at this time. Jieun knew that she shouldn't go to see a guy like him but she hadn't another choice, it was better than going to Kris and get dumping again.

At least that was what she thought.

~~

She never went to Kai's house before this.  The door was open and she just entered without knocking on the door.

"Hello…" Jieun said.

Kai was sitting on the sofa and Jieun couldn't even see his face.

"Kai Did you want to talk about those pics?"

Somehow she was afraid to go closer so she just stayed behind him and wished that he turn around that she can see him.

Kai didn't answer again and that just made Jieun more worry…