chapter 14

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

Kris was worry about Jieun. she became too sensitive. she just sit somewhere for hours and think. she doesn't talk to Kris much, she didn't even feel like going to school anymore.

Only thing she was thinking about was Kevin...everywhere she goes she see something that belongs to kevin!

Jieun burnt all her pics with Kevin, all things he gave her but there was still something.

She couldn't stop thinking about kevin. she almost had nightmare every night which kevin smiling then he disappear.That just drive her crazy.

 

"Sweet heart, you really have to do this? something happened between you and kevin?!" Her mother asked.

"No I just think these things has no use anymore"

she went to her room and closed the door. She was too sleepy, it was almost 2 nights she couldn't sleep well. she lay down on bed and closed her eyes. her eyelids were heavy. she was about to sleep then she remember The diary is still under her bed.

she couldn't stand well. Jieun picked the diary and put it on her bed. she wasn't even able to go down to the kitchen and burn this!

Jieun fell down on her bed. "I will do it later" she whispered to herself then look at the diary which was open.

unclear words keep turning in her mind... flower...marry....princess....i'm happy.... Kevin...

Till she fell asleep...

 

~~

 

"Mom mom Mooooom look at me" little girl keep dancing around her mother with flowers in her hair.

"Not now dear, I'm busy." her mother said.

Little went to the backyard and sit under a tree "she never have time" she pouts the open her diary.

 

Dear Diary~

Mom never has time. she never listen to me. but it's ok. something happened today!

I will marry him when I grow up.

He gave me flowers today.

He said I'm pretty like a princess.

He asked me to promise to him that I will marry him when we grow up. so i promised to him. I'm so happy

 

"JIEUN CAN YOU COME HERE AND HELP ME?" her mom shouted.

Jieun ran to her mother while smiling, she was happy...really happy.

 

~~

She woke up in the middle of night.

Jieun couldn't sleep again she just started crying, she was really sick of this. was it another dream or it was something that she forgot long time ago?

A promise she shouldn't forgot but she did...