Chapter 19

~ I Just Want To Hear My Name ~ (Hiatus)

Kevin was sitting on a bench and looking at Jieun. He didn't want her to see him. He was the only who wanted to see her. Even if he couldn't talk to her it was ok, the only thing he wanted was seeing her.

"You shouldn't stare at my girl" Kris said loud.

Kevin turned to him and looked at them. He couldn't notice them before. Kevin didn't answer and just looked down. He exactly knew Kris hates him too much.

Kris walked to him "Didn't you know I may kill you when I see you around? You are such an idiot for coming here." Kris smirked.

Luhan looked at Kris and frowned, he just didn't want to see a fight in the middle of a graduation in a school like this.

"I never thought how I would die." Kevin said.

"You know? Seeing you calm like this makes me angrier" Kris said while punching his hand.

"Kris calm down, you don't want to fight right?" Luhan said with concern.

 

Kris didn't want to do something stupid here but he couldn't let him go so easy.

"I know you hate me. I'm not going to blame you cause of this, I know I deserve it." Kevin said.

"No, you don't even deserve it, you are worthless."

"I know that." Kevin smiled.

Kris couldn't understand why he is like this. "Just leave here now before I punch you in face."

"I can't go now." Kevin said.

 

"Yah you want to die? Just go" Luhan said.

"Can you two leave me alone here? I'm not going to something, I won't annoy you. Just think I do not exist."

 

"ARE YOU DEAF?" Kris yelled.

Kevin didn't even try to fight back when Kris punched him. Luhan stayed away. He knew Kris is not in a good mood at all.

 

"Get out of here now. I don't want to see you around jieun again. I'm not done with you yet. When I see you again you are dead for sure." Kris said and left him on the ground. Luhan looked at Kevin with compassion then ran after Kris.

 

Kevin wiped the blood on his nose which spilled on the grasses.

 "I can't leave now, I promised to her I will be with her on this day." Kevin whispered while trying to stand up again. He looked at the place which jieun was standing there before, but she wasn't there anymore…

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan I will kill you at the end ;~;

Joke xD