Revelation

Everything Happens For A Reason

 

Chapter Four:

“Jake, I have to go,” I said to one of my crew mates.

“You’re going already? Aren’t you going to have overtime? You always do that,” Jake said.

“Not this time. I have something else to do,” I lied since I want to escape already.

“Arajji. Take care, ok?” Jake informed me.

“Gomawo,” I said and walked out as quickly as I can.

“Omo…isn’t she the girl from yesterday?” Taemin said as he caught me running.

I didn’t know who else was there with him. Maybe my sister was there and Rhiyou and Sakura. I don’t want to find out then. I don’t want them to know what really happened for the past five years. It still hurts when I look back. Hurt made me realized everything but it never made me a bad person. Hurt, taught me a lot of things in life that made me mature and understand things that I never understand before. It taught me to strive and do my best.

I went home and took a rest. As I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes, I saw Taemin’s face in front of me and I quickly opened my eyes and put my hands on my face.

I have to forget about it. Even though I’m angry because he left me, that didn’t mean that I have to give up my life. I may have given him my everything, I’m still happy that my life didn’t become that miserable.

I went to sleep while my earphones on my ears and songs were playing. I felt relaxed and I quickly fell asleep.

 

(TAEMIN’S POINT OF VIEW)

“Omo…isn’t she the girl from yesterday?” I said as I caught her running going out of the door.

Why is she running anyway? I saw Therese unni turned around and gazed on her. She looked serious but calm.

“So what do you want to discuss about Yeobeo?” Onew hyung asked.

“How did you two break up Taemin?” Therese unni startled me.

“Heh?” I asked not paying attention and sat down from my seat.

“What did you do to her five years ago?” she’s asking strange questions.

“What are you saying unni?” I laughed.

“Did you force her to do THAT?” she asked still controlling her temper.

“Force her to do what unni?” Minho hyung asked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about unni,” I smirked.

“Don’t play dumb in front of me Taemin. I know it all… do you want me to reveal it?” she looked at me with angry eyes but her face looked calm.

She knew it already… how did she know? Who told her? I didn’t tell her anything unless…

“What’s going on Onew hyung?” Baek Hyun hyung asked.

“A couple’s quarrel,” Onew hyung said.

“What did you really do to Beatrice? I wanna know Taemin. Did you really force her? Tell the truth,” Therese unni said with assertiveness.

I have to reveal it since it's my fault that she’s suffering right now.

“Ne… it’s true,” I said as I felt ashamed.

“So you left her because things might get worse if you continued being with her, is that it?” Therese unni asked.

“What the heck are you saying unni?” Rhiyou asked.

“Do you want me to reveal this to all of them?” Therese unni asked again.

“A-ani,” I said hesitantly.

“What because you’re too ashamed to admit it in front of them? That you’d be alone? Did you ever think of her situation like that? Right now she’s alone! Nobody to talk to! Nobody wants her and now she’s hiding from all of us and you’re telling me that you’re gonna bring her back? That’s BULL !” Therese unni lost her temper.

I could not look directly at Therese unni. It was really my fault but I didn’t mean to force her. I really didn’t mean to. I really hope that she could forgive me and start everything again with her. I really loved her.

“Taemin-ah, what did really happen?” Minho hyung asked.

We were in the farthest seats so no one could hear our discussion. Onew hyung was quiet while the rest of them looked at me.

“What did you do to her?” Jonghyun hyung asked.

“You don’t care about her right? So why can't you reveal it? You’ve handled a lot of girls for sure after her right?” Therese unni gave me a sarcastic look.

“What did really happen back then?” Key umma asked.

“Speak NOW or I’ll reveal it myself,” Therese unni warned me.

Everyone was silent. Pressure is building. I’m choking. Words won’t come out of my mouth.

“Still not talking? Too ashamed to admit it?” Therese unni asked.

“What did you do to Beatrice?” Baek Hyun hyung asked looking serious at me.

“He forced her to have with him,” Therese unni revealed it.

“Mwo?” all of them said.

I saw all of their expressions. Rhiyou and Sakura were shocked and looked worried. The boys were really shocked even Kai.

“You little brat!” Baek Hyun hyung stood up. I felt something hit my face. I fell from my chair. I heard mumbles but I did not look up.

“Yah! Take it easy Baek Hyun. Don’t make a commotion here,” Therese unni said.

I deserve it. I really deserve it since I left Beatrice alone and didn’t decide to stay with her. She had the hard times most. When I had hard times she was always there for me but I wasn’t even there for her.

 

(BAEK HYUN’S POINT OF VIEW)

I felt hot and angry of what I heard from Therese unni. I punched Taemin on the face. Well he deserved it after what he had done to Beatrice. My co-members stopped me.

“Yah! Take it easy Baek Hyun. Don’t make a commotion here,” Therese unni said. I felt really hurt inside. I loved Beatrice not just as a friend, it was more than that.

Therese unni stood up and looked down on him from that moment. I shrugged my co-members hands from me. I was about to leave the Café in no time since I don’t want to hear more crap from him, but somebody pulled my arm. I looked back and saw Therese unni.

“Don’t leave yet,” Therese unni said as I turned around. “We are just starting here. Do you want to hear the rest of the story?”

“I don’t want to. I don’t want to hear anymore crap from that child,” I said as I tried to walk away.

“If Beatrice was here right now, for sure she’ll still defend Taemin because of love don’t you think?” she asked me.

“I know that unni. She became a fool because of her love for that man,” I said losing my temper again.

“But because of her love, she moved a lot of people,” Therese unni said.

“Because of her love, she moved a lot of people,” the words that became an echo to my ear. She really did move a lot of people and I’m one of them. I suddenly remembered everything we had when she was still around five years ago. I missed her…I really missed her so much…

“Do you want to see her?” Therese unni asked me.

I quickly turned around to her. I saw her face. She was serious about it.

“Have you found her unni?” Minho hyung asked.

“Ne…” she smiled and was about to cry.

“Let me go with you,” Minho said trying to insist.

“Mianhae…but I think I know who she wants to see first,” she looked at me.

Is it me she wanted to see first? I was happy to hear that Therese unni found her but am I ready to see her after all these five years? Everybody was looking at me. I just looked at them while I’m still in shock.

“I want to see her unni,” Taemin said as he slowly stood up.

 

(TAEMIN’S POINT OF VIEW)

“I want to see her unni,” I said as I slowly stood up from the floor. I felt my lips hurting and touched it. My lips were bleeding.

“I don’t think that it would be a good idea. Do you really think that she wanted to see you?” she looked at me and smirked.

“Just let me fix what I did,” I pleaded. I wanna tell her that I am sorry and I wanna see her so badly.

“Sireo,” Therese unni said in a calm matter. “I think you’ve done too much damage.”

“Jaebal unni. Just this once,” I pleaded sincerely.

“Sireo and that’s FINAL,” she said and walked away passing by Baek Hyun. “Have you decided yet?”

I can see Baek Hyun hyung’s reaction. He has doubts if ever he’s gonna see Beatrice or not.

“I’m coming,” he said at last and went with her.

“Unni I wanna come too,” Rhiyou said as she stood up from her seat.

“Don’t!” she said and Rhiyou stopped from walking. “When she’s ready, we’ll see her together. But right now, she’s not in a good condition for you to see her.”

“Jaebal unni let me come with you,” I said and walked towards them.

“I told you, you’ve made too much damage already. Don’t make me repeat again,” Therese unni said.

“But…”

“No buts Taemin. Let it be like that. I won't forgive you anymore if you take one more step towards her,” she warned me.

I didn’t take a step more since I was so desperate to see her if she’s alright or not. I wanted to fix things as early as possible. But it seems like I have to wait more.

 

(THERESE'S POINT OF VIEW)

“No buts Taemin. Let it be like that. I won't forgive you anymore if you take one more step towards her,” I warned him before he made another kind of damage.

I went out of the Café together with Baek Hyun. I went to my car and went to the driver’s seat. Baek Hyun was on the passenger seat. I put my seatbelt on and checked my mirrors. As I drove my car, I called my sister.

“Yeobeosaeyo,” Beatrice picked her phone up.

“Bea, I’ll be going to your dorm right now. I have someone I know you wanted to see,” I giggled.

“Unni…” she complained.

“You’re gonna love him I swear,” I said as I smiled.

“Ara… I’ll just clean up here and change.”

“Ara…annyeong,” I said and ended the call.

I looked at the road and suddenly heard Baek Hyun speak.

“She’s really here isn’t she?” Baek Hyun asked me.

“Hhhmmm…” I said as I smiled.

“Mianhae unni if I lost my temper a while ago,” Baek Hyun apologized while looking at the window and his hand was in his chin.

“No need for you to say sorry. I know you liked my sister from the first day that you’ve seen her,” I revealed.

I’ve been observing Baek Hyun when he was with Beatrice five years ago. They were really close and I can see that Beatrice was really happy when she’s with him. But I can't deny the fact that Baek Hyun liked her back then.

“How did you know unni?” he looked at me.

I just smiled and didn’t say a thing. We reached Bea’s dorm in no time. I pushed the doorbell. She opened the door for us.

“Beatrice…” Baek Hyun was shocked after seeing her.