Wrong Turn

Everything Happens For A Reason

 

I was shocked to see who were inside of this classroom for the history class. There’s Minho, Kai, Taemin, Baek Hyun, Rhiyou, Sakura and Chan Yeol. I quickly went to my seat at the back with Baek Hyun.

I was the quiet one at the back. Rhiyou and Sakura were talking to each other like they’re not in class; Kai and Taemin were making the girls giggle with their winking eyes, Minho was reading the history book, Chan Yeol was sleeping while Baek Hyun was writing on a piece of paper.

Ok, I was the one paying attention to the discussion. But Baek Hyun suddenly tapped me and gave me the piece of paper that had his hand writing on it.

“I love my beautiful nerd girlfriend…:*” I read it and giggled as I looked at him.

“Same to you too, my precious diamond…:*” I wrote on the paper and passed it to him.

 

He read it and smiled. I was actually beside him. He slowly grabbed my hand and put it on his table. He played with my hand and I just kept on giggling. Chan Yeol got awaken all of a sudden. I was about to remove my hand on his table but he grabbed it again.

The bell rang after two and half hours of discussion. I went out of the classroom leaving the idols alone. I suddenly saw from outside that Baek Hyun was hurrying to get out of the classroom. I suddenly smiled and he ran towards me.

“Why are you running?” I asked him.

But instead of answering my question, he just held my hand while we were about to walk to our next class.

“Wae?” I asked him and tried to remove my hand from his gripped.

“Yah, you’re my girlfriend aren’t you? That’s why I have the right to hold your hand,” he told me.

“I know that, but you do realize that your fan girls might attack me and hate me don’t you?” I asked him with worried face.

“Ara, that’s why I’m here for you and I won't let you out of my sight,” he kissed my hand.

“What’s this?” Taemin asked and I avoided his gaze. “Don’t tell me you two are dating?” he laughed off. “Hyung, are you serious?”

“Ani…we’re not dating,” I said avoiding their gazes.

“She’s my girlfriend now,” Baek Hyun revealed.

I was shocked about what he just said. I really tried hard to remove my hand from his grip but it’s really too tight.

“Mwo?! You’ve got to be kidding me? This girl is your girlfriend?” Chan Yeol asked.

“Since when did you become an official couple?” Minho asked.

“Yesterday,” Baek Hyun looked at me and kissed my hand again.

“How cute,” Rhiyou said.

“You do realize that she looks like Beatrice, don’t you?” he paid too much attention and just nodded.

I felt like girls from around us were already glaring and cursing me since Baek Hyun was holding my hand and not even letting go of it.

“Is she not taking advantage of you?” Kai asked.

“Aniyo… I was the one who asked her to be my girlfriend,” Baek Hyun said.

I looked at my phone to see what the time was. I was shocked since we’re a minute late.

“Ahh…sorry to break the chit chat but I have to go,” I said trying to excuse myself.

“You have to go? Maybe you mean we need to go,” Baek Hyun corrected.

“We’re late,” I told him.

“Ok bye, see you later on class,” he waved and we started to walk fast.

I just bowed my head while passing through a lot of girls at the hall. Baek Hyun pulled my head up and smiled at me.

“You should be proud Erich. Nobody can hurt you as long as I’m beside you,” he cheered me up.

“Gomawo,” I said and we reached the gym in no time.

I looked for my working clothes and found out that I forgot to bring them and put it into my bag. Baek Hyun saw my expression.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me.

“I can't do PE today,” I told him.

“Wae?” he asked.

I ped my zipper and showed him what I was already wearing.

“What’s wrong with that?” he asked.

“A nerd girl with a hot body, really?” I said to him.

“Well you are hot after all,” he teased.

“Baek Hyun-ah,” I said irritated.

“Ok… what do you want me to do?” he asked.

“Ms. Rheine, please come here and you too Mr. Byun,” our instructor said.

Ok, I am so dead right now! I really don’t have an escape, do I?

“Mr. Lee, Kim and Park, please come forward here,” our instructor said as they came in to the gym.

All five of us formed a line. I was the only girl and I don’t know what to do.

“Ms. Rheine, please face the four of them,” our instructor said and I obeyed him. “Ms. Rheine over here will be the one to demonstrate us how jazz works in flirting and seducing men.”

“Mwo?!” I accidentally shouted. “Why me? What did I do?” I asked our instructor.

“Few professors recommended you to me since they say that you’re skillful in dancing. I did a risky thing since I agreed to what they wanted just to prove to me that you’re fit for the position. This time, you’ll prove yourself to me if you really are fit for that position,” he said.

“What song are we going to use here?” I asked in a calm tone.

“I have a song that would make her dance flirty and seductive,” Kai said looking at me from head to toe.

From Kai’s looks, I can see that he’s already undressing me. So I gulped and felt nervous. I took a deep breath and relaxed myself.

“Are you going to wear that jacket all the time?” our instructor asked.

“Ah…yes…” I answered.

“Will they be seduced by that kind of outfit?” he asked.

Looks like I have to remove it. Do I have a freaking choice?! This is ridiculous! Why did it have to be a seductive and a flirty type kind of dance for demonstration for jazz? I wanna cry right now… L huhuhuhu…

I went to the bleachers and put down my things on a chair. Then I removed my jacket leaving me with nothing but a loose jogging pants and sports bra.

Taemin and Kai suddenly whistled as they saw my upper body being half .

“How come you became a nerd when you have such a hot body?” Taemin asked.

“Shut your mouth you little rascal!” I said to him.

“Oohh…the nerd girl is getting a fire in her eyes,” Kai teased.

“Let’s begin,” our instructor said as he played the song.

The song was… you’re kidding me right?! It’s a real seduction! It’s “What is Love by EXO-K”! You’re freaking kidding me right! But I have to do it.

“Wait, I wanna make a bet,” Taemin suddenly shouted.

Our instructor suddenly paused the song.

“What kind of bet this time?” I asked in an inappropriate manner.

“If she couldn’t seduce us, what would be the consequence?” Taemin started.

“What would be the consequence?” Kai repeated.

They looked at each other and smirked.

“What would be the consequence?” I asked.

“You’ll do whatever I want,” he laughed at me.

“It’s a deal, but if you lose?” I asked happily.

“Just the same,” he said.

“It’s a freaking deal!” I said happily. “Who’ll go first?” I became excited.

“I will,” Kai said and moved forward.

“Wait, only one song will be played?” I asked.

“Yep…” Taemin said.

Haha…they’re so dead right now… I untied my hair and shook it. Baek Hyun face palmed himself thinking that I was done for it. Then I removed my glasses next.

“Looking shocked?” I asked Taemin as he couldn’t stop looking at me.

“I’ll be fine oppa,” I smiled at Baek Hyun and kissed him on the cheeks.

The song started playing. I looked at Kai fiercely as I started to dance on the beat of the song. He was following my every move like I’m in control. Then he started touching every inch of my body since it was a seductive dance and flirty.

I did a hand gesture that would be mean to “come here” and Kai really moved towards me. Before the song ended I touched his face and our faces became too close to each other like we’re about to kiss. I can sense that he’s already fired up by what I did. When I was about to move away from him, he pulled me and really tried to kiss me for real.

I just smiled as the song ended.

“You lose,” I whispered to his ear when I was about to be kissed on my lips by him.

“O…mo…” Chan Yeol muttered looking shocked.

I pushed Kai away from me and put my hands on my waist as I looked Taemin looking a little bit pissed. I touched my lips, trying to seduce him already. He just smirked and moved towards me.

“I can't believe I lost,” Kai said.

“She’s really skillful in dance,” our instructor said.

“How can you date a dangerous girl like her hyung?” Kai shouted to Baek Hyun.

“That’s why I like her so much. She’s full of surprises,” Baek Hyun said and I smiled.

“Take this seriously or you’ll lose,” Taemin whispered to me.

“Well, be ready to lose,” I said to him and the song started to play again.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. He really wanted to be seduced. I gave what he wanted. I moved forward while he moved backward.

“Wrong move,” he said and started to seduce me.

He didn’t know that I control the game every time. His smile faded away as I smirked. Then he stopped dancing.

I moved forward again to him and pulled his head to reach his face.

“My turn,” I said as I put his hands on my waist.

I started to dance around him and I caught him on my trap. He couldn’t resist himself anymore since he followed my dance moves. As the song ended, he looked at me and tried to kiss me also for real. I moved my head so he could hear me.

“Sorry, you lose too,” I said and pushed him away.

“Holy crap! I can't believe that you lost too,” Kai said to Taemin.

“She’s different,” Taemin said.

I kissed Baek Hyun on the cheek and he hugged me. I put my eye glasses again, my jacket and tied my hair. I’m back from being nerd again.

The real dance started. It was by partner but no one wanted to be with Chan Yeol, Taemin and Kai.

“Erich, you’ll be their partner also,” our instructor said.

I didn’t complain anymore and went towards them together with Baek Hyun.

“That’s what I call a hypnotized move,” I told them. “So both of you lose and you’ll do what I want.”

“What do you want anyway?” they asked me.

“Just stop bothering me that’s all,” I told to them.

“That’s really easy,” Kai smirked.

Taemin wasn’t saying anything. Maybe he couldn’t believe that he actually lost on a bet with a girl. Well, he had to face the consequences that he made.

“I can't believe that you beat them in dancing,” Baek Hyun looked at me while crossing his arms.

“Yah, are you telling me I’m not that good in dancing?” I asked him and shook his head. “Do you want me to seduce you?” I and he gave me a “no” for an answer.

“Dance with me for real,” I suddenly heard Taemin said the words.

“Are you asking her?” Kai asked.

“Ne…dance with me for real,” he asked again and I think he really mean it since he offered me his hand.

I put my hand on top of his hand for saying “yes”. Yes, I did accept it since it was just a dance. But as he pulled me, I felt something’s not supposed to happen.

He kept looking at me and it so happened that I kept avoiding his gape. He kept holding me tight as I was about to lose my touch to him. As I pushed him away, I turned away to him but he held my hand and pulled me towards him.

I was shocked on what just happened between us. I felt that Baek Hyun, Kai and Chan Yeol were also shocked about what they have seen.

His soft pink lips touched with mine. I quickly pushed him away and ran away from the gym.