The Game

Everything Happens For A Reason

“Mwo?! Are you really going home?” Baek Hyun asked me.

“Ne…soon enough before she knows it,” I told to him.

“But I thought that you don’t want to go home?” Therese unni asked.

I looked at Jake and found out that he’s listening to our conversation. I punched him really hard on the face and he passed out.

“Ooohhh…” Baek Hyun and Taemin uttered.

“We should take him to the airport before he finds out that he’s in it,” I told unni.

“Ara, you go home first. I’ll just catch up with you guys,” she said and carried Jake going to her car.

I went to the garage and got my car. Baek Hyun and Baek Hee were at the back seat while Taemin was with me in front seat.

“I’ll drive,” Taemin said as he offered his hand for me to give him the keys.

“Ani…this is my car, so I’ll drive,” I smiled at him.

“Looks like you two are already fine,” Baek Hyun cut the moment between me and Taemin.

“Ne, but you’re still my boyfriend,” I looked at him and started the engine of my car then drove it.

“Tsk,” the only thing he could say since he’s happy to hear it.

I drove my car to its highest speed so we’ll get home in no time. After ten minutes of driving, we arrived at the house.

“Gaja,” I offered my hand to Baek Hee.

She’s happy to grab it and we walked together.

“Unni, are you really hyung’s girlfriend?” Baek Hee asked.

“Don’t you believe me?” I asked looking at her while smiling.

“But how about the nerd girl, isn’t she hyung’s girlfriend too?” Baek Hee asked.

“Baek Hee-ah, that nerd girl and Beatrice unni are just one. I’m that nerd girl also,” I told her as I pinched her cheeks.

“Mwo? But you two looked different,” she told me.

“I’ll show you later arasso,” I tapped her head.

 

(BAEK HYUN’S POINT OF VIEW)

“She’s really close to your sister isn’t she?” Taemin asked me all of a sudden.

“Ne, Baek Hee liked her so much and wanted her to be her sister-in-law already,” I told Taemin.

“But that’s not going to happen,” Taemin said.

“I know. She won't be mine for so long,” I told him.

“So you knew all along?” he asked.

“Ne, from the moment when you two aren’t talking yet,” I said to him. “Sooner or later, I’ll have to give her back to the rightful owner.”

“You know, I didn’t…”

“You didn’t do it? I know that. You’re not that kind of guy, I’m sure,” I interrupted him. “All this time, I know that you didn’t hurt her.” I smiled at him.

“Gomamda hyung,” he looked at me hesitantly.

“Gaja,” I told Taemin and we walked going inside the house.

 

(BEATRICE'S/ERICH'S POINT OF VIEW)

“Beatrice ah, you’re here!” Key greeted to me with a hug.

“Yah! Get off of her,” Baek Hee hit him.

“Yah, who’s this little munchkin?” Key asked.

“She’s Baek Hyun’s little sister, Baek Hee,” I introduced to him.

“Keobda,” Key pinched her fluffy cheeks.

“Unni, take him away from me,” Baek Hee hid from my back because she became afraid.

“Naega Key umma. Come here, we’ll play something,” Key approached her nicely and Baek Hee went to him happily.

Key carried her up in the air and she was happy.

“Beatrice-ah!” Minho greeted me and hugged me tight.

“Hey…long time no see,” I said to him.

“Why is Taemin with you and Baek Hyun?” Jonghyun asked.

“I’ll explain later,” I told him.

“Unni, you came! Bogo shiposo” Kai said as he kissed me on the cheek.

“Yah! Why did you kiss her! You little rascal,” Baek Hyun got jealous.

“Wae hyung, is she your girlfriend?” Kai asked with wide eyes.

“Ne, I am his girlfriend,” I told him as I put my finger on his forehead.

“Mwo?! But he has a girlfriend already… can't you be mine unni?” Kai pleaded teasingly.

“I am Erich. I am the nerd girl who you kept teasing all day together with Taemin,” I said as I hit him on his forehead.

“Mwo?! It can't be?” Kai was shocked.

“I know, it’s really shocking,” Taemin cut in from my back.

“It really is,” Kai looked at me with wide opened eyes.

“What nerd girl?” Jonghyun asked.

“Who’s the nerd girl?” Minho asked.

“I am,” I smiled at them.

They looked at me and they looked at each other too.

“Nahhhh…it can’t be…” they both laughed.

I got my contact lenses out of my bag and also my glasses then tied my hair. As I showed how I looked to them, they were open mouthed and I raised one of my eye brows.

“O…mo…” Chan Yeol uttered as he stopped from walking. “What is the nerd girl doing here?” he asked Kai with an impolite manner.

“Aigoo…” I mumbled.

“Hyung, that nerd girl is Beatrice unni,” Kai said.

“You’re joking,” Chan Yeol laughed.

I removed again my contact lenses and my glasses and went towards Chan Yeol.

“Yah, oppa…how can you be so rude in front of a girl especially in front of me?” I asked as I seduced him.

“Mi-mianhae Bea… I didn’t mean to,” he smirked.

“Yah Yeobeo! Stop seducing men especially my co-members,” Baek Hyun projected his voice for me to hear.

I looked at him with a seductive look and walked towards him.

“Wae? Are you jealous?” I whispered to his ear.

“Ani… w-why would I?” Baek Hyun looked away from my gaze.

“Then it’s ok for you if I kiss another guy?” I asked him trying to make him jealous.

“N-ne…it’s ok to me,” he moved away from me a little.

“Kai-ah, come here,” I called out.

“Waeyo unni?” he asked as he went towards me.

I put my arms around Kai and put my feet into tip toes just to kiss Kai.

“Yah!” Baek Hyun shouted.

“Wae? I thought you wouldn’t be jealous if I kissed another guy. You said it yourself,” I told him as I was done kissing Kai.

“Unni is a good kisser,” Kai was happy.

“Chan Yeol oppa, do you also want to be kissed?” I asked as I laughed.

“How many guys are you going to kiss just to make me jealous?” Baek Hyun asked losing his temper.

“Hhhmmm…I made one already, three more and the last kiss would be for real,” I smiled at him. “You told me that you wouldn’t be jealous right. So I’m just tripping.”

“Aishh…” the only thing he could say.

“I’ll make sure to make you move for my last kiss,” I looked at him and moved going to Chan Yeol.

I knew that he’s watching me as I walked towards the guys that I would be kissing. Maybe he wanted to know who’ll be the last one that I’ll kiss.

 

(BAEK HYUN’S POINT OF VIEW)

“I’ll make sure to make you move for my last kiss,” Beatrice looked at me and moved towards Chan Yeol.

She unbelievable and unpredictable! I can't believe that I’m playing this kissing game with her right now just to make me move and be a real boyfriend to her. I wanna stop her but I’m not really jealous of Kai or Chan Yeol. Wait, who’ll be the third and the last one?

Beatrice kissed Chan Yeol and he really liked it. I just smirked since Chan Yeol really liked Beatrice a lot. As she was done with him, she started to walk again. Looks like her next target was Minho hyung, who was sitting on the couch while reading a book.

She removed the book in front of Minho hyung and sat on his lap. She’s really getting naughty and making me jealous! Well, I’m getting jealous already since she did that in front of me. Sitting on other guy’s lap and kissing him. But wait, I noticed something; she’s kind of doing it for real. Oh no! She’s starting the real game. She’s really making me angry.

“Yah…what’s this Bea?” Jonghyun hyung asked as he saw her sitting on Minho hyung’s lap.

“It’s a game,” Beatrice said as she got out of Minho’s lap.

But Minho hyung pulled her again on his lap and kissed her back. I can't believe that she’s giving in for more. Oh no…oh no…I’m not jealous, I’m not getting jealous.

“Why don’t you just go and get a room?” D.O. said.

“Ani… I’ll do this in front of him,” Beatrice said as she pointed her finger on me.

“Oooohhhh…making hyung jealous,” Kai looked at me.

I’m already starting to clench my fists but I really tried hard to relax. Just take a deep breath… you’re not jealous… you’re not jealous…

She got up from Minho hyung’s lap again. Minho hyung just let her go while touching her hand. Where is she going next? I didn’t lose my sight on her and watched her steps… as I move my head; I was shocked to see Taemin far from her. You’ve just gotta be kidding me?! Ok I’m getting fired up because of this jealousy thing!

I am jealous of Taemin and I can’t even take to see them both together! Taemin was doing something and didn’t see Beatrice coming. He got surprised by Beatrice’s kiss.

“What the?” the only thing he could say as Beatrice looked at him and kissed him again.

Ok I can't hold myself anymore. She’s making me really jealous. They exchanged kisses in front of me and I couldn’t even take it. I made a hard grip on my hand since I couldn't even take anymore what she was doing to me.

 

(BEATRICE'S/ERICH'S POINT OF VIEW)

As I got up again from Minho’s lap, I started walking again. I saw Taemin across the living room and he was doing something. I made an evil smiled and I knew that Baek Hyun wouldn’t like my last move since he didn’t like me to be with this person ever again. Taemin was like his biggest rival in term of getting my attention. Since I still love Taemin, I’ll make this one real in front of him.

I bent down my body to reach his face and kissed him. He got surprised by what I’ve done.

“What the…” I cut him from talking as I kissed him again.

I pressed my lips onto his even harder and harder. I sat on his lap and put my arms around him. Baek Hyun suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me up from Taemin’s lap.

“What the…” I said as he took me away from him. “Yah! I’m not yet done,” I yelled at him.

“Yes you are!” Baek Hyun said giving me a serious tone of voice and his eyes were already burning from anger.

He dragged me going to his bed room. He pushed me towards the bed like I’m a bag or something. As I got up from the bed and was about to leave, he suddenly locked the door. He pushed me again to his bed and went on top of me.

“What’s with the act?” I asked him getting angry.

“I’m making you pay for your wrong deed,” he told me and kissed me hard.

“What did I do?” I asked as I pushed him before trying to kiss me again.

“Making me jealous,” he said as he pinned my hands on his bed.

“So now you’re jealous,” I laughed. “Maybe I’ll get use to that.”

“So you’re planning to make me jealous every time?” he asked me.

“Ne, with Taemin,” I smirked.

“I won't let you,” he said as he moved forward his head and kissed me.

A knock was heard outside of Baek Hyun’s bedroom. He got up from me and opened the door. Therese unni was shocked to see me lying on his bed.

“Are you two getting warmed up already?” she asked as she turned around on us.

“What is it unni?” I got up from his bed and went out of the room.

“When are you going home?” she suddenly asked where everyone can hear her.

“Who’s going home?” Minho asked.

“I am,” I said.

“Wae?” Jonghyun asked.

“Because I have to,” I told them.

“So when are you going home?” unni asked again.

“After three weeks,” I told her.

“Unni, you’re leaving?” Baek Hee said as she walked towards me and I bent down so she could hug me.

“Ne, but unni will be back in no time. I promise,” I kissed Baek Hee on her forehead.

“I’ll come with you,” Taemin said as he got up from where he’s seated.

“Ani…if you come with me, she’ll just threat you again,” I told him.

“Are you still gonna wear those clothes?” Key asked changing the topic.

“Ne, waeyo?” I asked him.

“But I want to see you in fashionable clothes again,” Key pouted his lips.

“Don’t worry, you’ll see me in fashionable clothes,” I smiled at Baek Hyun.

“Oh…I almost forgot that,” Baek Hyun suddenly remembered.

“Should we practice?” I asked him.

“What are you going to practice?” Key asked.

“Come with us Key. You’ll be his wife,” I said.

“Oohh…I love that,” Key came with us.

“Minho-ah, take care of Baek Hee for me, will you?” I shouted to Minho.

“Ara…” he answered. “Baek Hee-ah, come to oppa,” Minho looked at Baek Hee with wide open arms.

Baek Hee ran towards him and she got a hug. We went to the living room and practice our lines and actions as well for our act in major. Jonghyun, Taemin, Kai, Chan Yeol, D.O., Su Ho and Se Hun were watching from outside the door.

When it was my part, I got it a little seductive since I was Baek Hyun’s mistress in the story. We were flirting and there’s also a kissing part.

As Key saw us, he started to get angry and started to pull my hair and slap me. Baek Hyun was trying to stop him but he just kept on hurting me.

“Yah, don’t make it too real Key, I might get bruises,” I told him.

“Mianhae,” he said and suddenly got surprised. “Omo Beatrice.”

“Wae?” I asked.

“You’re bleeding,” Baek Hyun quickly went towards me and grabbed my arm gently.

“I’m fine,” I told him. “Let’s continue.”

“Andwae…you’re already bleeding because of me,” Key said before leaving the room to get the first aid kit.

“Aahhh…apa…apa,” I said as Baek Hyun touched my arm where my wound was near.

“Mianhae,” he apologized.

“Where will I sleep anyway?” I asked him.

“You can sleep with me if you want,” he said to me and kissed me on the cheek.

“I like that,” I smiled at him.