The Truth (Taemin's Point Of View)

Everything Happens For A Reason

 

“Where’s Beatrice?” he asked me as he got closer to me.

He stood in front of me and looked at me in the eyes. I smiled and looked away.

“Here in front of you,” I revealed as I looked back at him.

“You’re kidding right?” he laughed and didn’t even believe me.

I let my hair lose, take off my glasses and so as my contact lenses then looked at him again.

“I knew it,” the only thing he said after my transformation.

He looked at me with wide opened eyes.

“Mianhae, for not telling you too soon. I was afraid and still couldn’t forget what just happened between us five years ago,” I told him as I touched his face.

“Why are you apologizing when I’m the one who should apologize to you,” he said to me as he held my hand.

He hugged me and pushed me slowly as he wanted to discuss something.

“I’m so sorry for what I did five years ago. I didn’t mean to do that to you. It’s just…it’s just…” he started to kneel down in front of me.

“It’s just what?” I asked him as I knelt down and looked into his face.

“I really didn’t mean to do it to you,” he confessed.

“What are you trying to say?” I asked calmly as I held his face to look at me.

“It was your mother’s idea,” I was shocked from what he said.

I was terrified and wanted to shout out loud but I just cried it out as I covered my mouth. Taemin hugged me and explained to me the further details as I’ve been traumatized.

 

(FLASH BACK FIVE YEARS AGO) (TAEMIN’S POINT OF VIEW)

I was about to follow Beatrice from the moment she left the room but her mother stopped me. My parents and Beatrice’s father and uncle left the room. I knew that her mother wanted to talk to me alone.

“Sit down Taemin,” her mother approached me nicely.

I did what she told me. I sat down properly and looked into her eyes.

“I know that you’re opposing me. You wanted to tell Beatrice that she shouldn’t do it right?” she asked me and I nodded politely. “Well let me tell you something,” she stood up and walked around the room. “There’s no need for you to convince her since she agreed to what I want anyway.”

“But this is not what she wants,” I told to her calmly.

“But she has no choice but to obey me,” her mother laughed.

“Then I have to convince her not to do so,” I told her and stood up from where I was seated.

“If you do that, you’ll lose everything you had now,” she threatened me.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked her as I was already frightened.

“You see, our family is a very powerful clan and we can do anything we want,” she whispered at my back. “So if I were you, take her to the hotel and do it.”

“Do what?” I had a bad feeling for those words.

“If you want to save your parents from suffering, you have to do what I’ll tell you,” she faked her voice into nice one. “Because if you don’t, I’ll just snap my finger and everything will be done in no time.”

“What do you want me to do?” I asked as I was about to cry.

“Give her something she can never get away from,” she whispered to my ear and went out of the room.

From that moment, I knew what she’s talking about. If I wouldn’t do it, then my parents would lose their jobs and so as their business.

I thought everything through before giving it a final shot. I know that I’ll forever regret it and for sure; she’ll never forgive me as long as I live in this world. 

The night came and I asked her to go with me in a hotel.

“What are we doing here?” she asked me.

“Let’s celebrate,” I said and held her hand as we walked on the stairs.

“What for?” she asked as we entered one of the hotel rooms.

“For us, getting engaged already,” I told her in a sad tone.

“What’s wrong?” she asked me as she looked into my face.

 “Nothing,” I lied to her.

“Tell me,” she insisted.

“Just let’s get drunk for tonight. We should be happy,” I faked my smiled.

I didn’t drink a lot actually but Beatrice did. As she passed out from getting drunk, I carried her going to the bed. I touched her face and kissed her forehead, her cheeks and her lips.

She tried to push me away by force but she’s already weak because of what I did to her.

“Snowflake…hey, wake up,” I whispered to her ears but she just hummed. “Mianhae.”

“For what?” she asked as she heard my voice.

“For loving you so much,” I smiled as she was sleep talking.

“Why say sorry?” she asked as she moved.

“Because I can't even do anything for you to make you happy,” I told her as a tear came out from my eye.

“It’s alright… I wanna go to sleep,” she said still sleep talking.

I was up for a few more minutes silently crying on the bed. But something popped up in my mind. I didn’t do what her mother told me to do, instead I thought of a better idea.

As Beatrice was sleeping soundlessly, I put the blanket on top of her body and slowly undressed her. That’s the only thing I could do instead of having with her. I knew that she still wouldn’t forgive me when she woke up in the morning and she’ll definitely get the wrong idea.

I looked at her innocent face. This would be the last day that I’ll see her beautiful face. I touched her forehead and her face then gave her one last kiss. Before I sleep, I took off my clothes so it would look like we really did it. I hugged her and went to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I found her gone on the bed. I knew that it would happen and as the school days continued, I didn’t bother to explain it to her.

 

(BEATRICE'S/ERICH'S POINT OF VIEW)

“So nothing happened between us?” I asked Taemin.

“Ne, I just faked it,” he told me.

I was relieved after hearing his side. But I didn’t know that mother would be desperate to do it. But why? Why did she need to ask that from Taemin? Why?

“Gomawo for telling the truth,” I hugged him to make him feel better.

“Jebal yeongseohaejwo Beatrice,” Taemin said.

“Ani…it’s not your fault anyway,” I told him and helped him get up.

“Can we go back from being a couple again?” he asked unexpectedly.

I don’t know what to say. I wanted to say yes but I’m with Baek Hyun right now.

“Mianhae, I’ll still think about it,” I said and turned around from him.

“Wae? Because of Baek Hyun hyung?” he pointed out.

“Ne… I love him too you know. He’s my first love actually,” I said to him as I lowered my gaze.

He went towards me and hugged me.

“Then I’ll wait when you’re ready to come back to me,” he kissed my forehead and looked at me.

“I like that,” I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheeks.

I suddenly saw a spark under the tree. I looked at it closely and saw one of mother’s agents.

“Call unni,” I told Taemin.

“Wae?” he asked before doing it.

I pulled out his phone and dialed unni’s number.

“Wae?” she picked it up.

“Pack my things NOW,” I told her and grabbed Taemin’s hand to go down already.

“What’s the matter?” Baek Hyun asked as he saw us panting.

“They’re here, mother’s agent is here,” I told them.

“Beatrice unni, you’re here!” Baek Hee went towards me and hugged me.

“Baek Hee-ah, are you willing to go anywhere with Beatrice unni?” I asked her happily.

“Ne, as long as hyung is also there,” Baek Hee said.

“Then start packing your things now, we’re going somewhere together with Baek Hyun oppa,” I told her happily like nothing’s happening. “You too, Baek Hyun… Pack you’re things, you’re going home.”

After packing, I was about to get my bag when Taemin got it for me.

“Unni, I have a plan,” I told to my sister.

“What is it?” she asked.

“Let’s capture him and make sure that he won't come back for us anymore,” I told her before going to the bathroom to change my clothes.

“Ara…I like that,” Therese unni said.

After I changed my clothes into comfortable ones, unni and I took the exit door so the agent wouldn’t see us coming for him. We got at his back silently and tied his hands on the tree.

“Why are you here?” unni asked.

As I went in front to see the man’s face, I was shocked to see that it was Jake, the one that I’m working with the Café.

“Mrs. McGowell just asked me to keep an eye on Lady Beatrice,” Jake said.

I searched for something that’s on his body that our mother would put on just to listen to every conversation that we’ll surely make.

Fortunately I found it. Taemin, Baek Hee and Baek Hyun came after we tied Jake on the tree. They got out from the front door of our dorm.

“What’s that?” Baek Hyun asked.

“A bug…” I said.

“A bug that could hear every conversation and everything you said to the person who has it,” Therese unni explained.

“Nice try mother,” I said to the bug and destroyed it.

I also looked for his phone to see if mother’s number was in it.

“Look what we have here,” I said to unni and dialed the number.

“Have you found her?” mother’s voice said.

“Of course he found me,” I said in a calm manner. “But unfortunately, I found him and now he’s tied on a tree. Poor mother, you can't capture me anymore. Because I’m coming home soon,” I told her with serious tone. “So be ready for it.” then I broke his phone.

 

(MRS. MCGOWELL’S POINT OF VIEW)

“Have you found her?” I said as Jake’s number called me.

“Of course he found me,” Beatrice’s voice suddenly came and it was in a calm manner. “But unfortunately, I found him and now he’s tied on a tree. Poor mother, you can't capture me anymore. Because I’m coming home soon,” I told her with serious tone. “So be ready for it.” then the call ended.

“You’re daughter’s coming home Blake. We should throw a party for her,” I said to my husband.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea for her to come back, Lilian,” Blake said.

“What do you mean by that? Aren’t you happy that we’re going to see Beatrice already?” I asked him getting angry.

“Just be careful. We both might not know what she’s planning. It’s been five years you know,” Blake said.

“Beatrice is a good and obedient girl, she couldn’t hurt her loving parents,” I told him.

“Whatever you say dear,” Blake walked away from me.

Beatrice is a nice girl and she couldn’t hurt me at all. She loved me. She loved her parents so much and I know that. I was happy to hear that she’s gonna come back home on her own will. She never disappointed me. That’s why I loved her so much. She’s always making me happy. Unlike her sister who disobeyed me and ran away.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

This is my update for now...

This sotry is soon to be finished...

I'll update the other chapters next time...

tata for now...

I need to study since I still have class tomorrow...

I'll update as soon as I can...

About the other stories, I'll definitely update the sequels...

Those stories are actually not a oneshot stories...

Those stories are also long so I'll do my best to update the sequels...

Please don't hate me...

Comments are available and thank you for subscribing and commenting...

It gives me more courage to do more stories...

Thank you so much....

Annyeong hikaseyo! :)