Practice with Sehun and conflict.

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

“No maybe we should do this?”

“Okay let’s try.”

“1, 2, 3, 4.  2, 2, 3, 4.  3, 2, 3, 4.  4, 2, 3, 4.”

“WAHH WELL DONE!!! NICE ONE!!!!”

You high fived Sehun and hugged him.

You guys have been practicing the choreography for the project for the past 3 hours and the 2 of you tried your very best to make the choreography perfect.

“Sehun, let’s go for a water break?”

“You forgot something.”

“Huh?”

“You forgot something~~~~~~”

“What do you- OH!!!! Sehun oppa, let’s have a water break?”

“Nae ~~~~” Sehun answered and ruffled you hair.

While you were chatting with Sehun, someone knocked the door of the practice room.

“Oh, who could it be?”

“I don’t know. ~~~~-ah, you sit here. I’ll go and check who it is.”

“Ah nae oppa.”

Sehun walked over to the door and opened it. He was taken aback by the visitor.

“Hi. I’m Kai, ~~~~’s cousin. Can I go in?”

“Hi I’m Sehun. Sure sure.”

Kai stared at Sehun. *Sehun? Ah.. no no. This is just coincidence.*


 


 

 

“Maybe you guys should do a body wave and then do that handshake. Yeah? And then just move your body according to the beat while waiting for the chorus to start? Can?”

“Ahhh nice one Kai hyung. Gomawoyo.”

You smiled while looking at Kai helping Sehun. *They bonded so well, even when they just met each other for like… 45 minutes?*

“~~~~-AH LET’S PRACTICE! Kai hyung gave me some ideas so, we should try it.”

“Ah nae oppa!”

“Oppa? Ehhhhhhh? You’re calling him oppa? Eiiiiiiiiiiii I used to be your one and only oppa!”

Sehun placed and arm over your shoulder and pulled you closer to him.

Before he could say anything, Kai pulled you away from Sehun.

“NOT TOO MUCH SKINSHIP!!! I DON’T LIKE IT!!! FOCUS ON YOUR DANCE, NOT SKINSHIP!!!”

Sehun and you ran to your positions and started practicing.

Kai chortled. *I can’t believe they actually took what I said seriously. Cute little kiddos.*

 



 

 

“YES DO THE BODY WAVE, HANDSHAKE, MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO NICE ONE GUYS!!!!!!!”

“We did it oppa!!!! Woohooooooo!!!!!”

You ran to Sehun and Kai and hugged them. Sehun patted your back.

“Yeap, all credits goes to Kai hyung! Kai hyung thank you so much for helping us.”

“No problem Sehun-ah. Now, all you need to do is sharpen your moves, and you’ll win! Okay? Now, I’ll go over to my yeobo’s prac-“

“YEOBO?!?!?!?!? EUNMI AND YOU…. COUPLE?!?!?!??! OPPA!!!!!!! WHEN WHY WHAT WHO WHERE HOW?!?!?!?”

“Uh-oh, I got to go now guys. I'm gonna be late!”

Kai tried to run away but Sehun and you pulled his shirt.

“NO NO NO. Explain to me first!!!” you demanded.

“But I can’t!! Eunmi told me to-“

“NO. I. SAID. EXPLAIN. NOW.”

“Kai hyung. You wouldn’t want to make ~~~~ mad. She will turn into one mad bull on the loose.  Ppali, just tell.”

“KIM JONGIN. I WANT AN EXPLANATION.”

“URGHHHHHHH FINE FINE!!! You’re just like late umma. Why oh why.”

“Well, she’s my aunt. So, obviously, I got some traits from her. NOW, tell me what happened.”

“Okay okay, mum. I proposed to her last week.”

You gasped.

“PROPOSED?!?!?! LAST WEEK?!!?!!? Oppa! Why didn’t you or Eunmi tell me!?!?!? I hate you guys!!”

You took your bag and stormed out of the practice room.

“~~~~-ah!! We wanted to-“

“Nevermind oppa, I’m just your cousin. Nothing special. You guys don’t need to share happy news with me right? How could you guys keep it as a secret for 1 WHOLE WEEK?!?!? What is this ??!?! Huh?!?!?”

Sehun looked at Kai and back to you.

“Hyung I’m sorry. I’ll go to ~~~~”

“Ah nae. Go and persuade her. Okay? Thank you, Sehun-ah.”

“Nae hyung.”

Kai sighed and slapped his face. *Urgh we should tell her earlier. It’s all my fault. We should have told her. This is the first time I actually quarrelled with ~~~~. Aish. What should I do?*

 

 

Author's note:

Uh-oh. Conflict with Kai! :O

 

Woots woots. Take a glimpse of Sehun's abs :P

Woots woots Kai + Tongue xD

Swag yo! \m/