A final happy ending for everyone

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

“Woah woah woah bro, hands off my sister.”

“What? This is how couples express their love for each other. Right, Kai hyung?”

“Yeap, that’s true Jeongmin.”

Kai laughed and high-fived Jeongmin.

“Relax Sehun. ~~~~ won’t leave you.”

“Oh shut up, Eunmi.”

“Oppa, you’re jealous because you’re forever alone, right?”

Sehun scoffed and rolled his eyes, “Oh puh-lease.”

You laughed, went over to your oppa and hugged him, “Don’t be jealous, oppa. I’m still here for you, okay?”

“Awwww this is why I love you, ~~~~-ah.”

“Hehe, I love you too, oppa, but…. I prefer spending time with…. Jeongminnnie.”

You immediately ran over to Jeongmin and hugged his arm.

“YA OH ~~~~. IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR OPPA!?!”

“Oh shut up! You’re only older by 1 freaking minute! Go away and find a girlfriend!”

“YA!!! YOU LITTLE JERK!”

You ran as fast as you could when you saw Sehun running after you, “No oppa! EECK- no!!!”

“Nu-uh, you’re not running away from me!”

“NO GO AWAY YOU OVER-PROTECTIVE HUMAN!”

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!? ~~~~-AH!! FEEL MY WRATH!!!”

You went around running and chuckling when you saw Sehun running towards you, waving his arms frantically, acting like a monster.

“RAWRRRRRRR!!!!”

“Oh no oppa. Please, you’re old enough to think about what’s cute and what’s not.”

Kai placed his arm on Eunmi’s shoulders and laughed, “Look at how childish they are.”

Eunmi chuckled and leaned towards Kai’s shoulder, “~~~~ and Jeongmin are so cute. And Sehun’s cute too. Jealous even after 2 months… Aish.”

 

“EUNMI HELP ME!!!!! KAI OPPA!!!”

“Nope, we’re not gonna get involved in that lame game of yours.”

“Sehun oppa no- EEP!!! JEONGMIN OPPA!!”

“Jeongmin, do your job. Help your girlfriend.”

“Alright, boss!” Jeongmin stood in front of Kai, saluted him and ran over to you and Sehun.

“~~~~-ah! I’m coming to save you, my princess!”

“OH NO JEONGMIN! DON’T CALL HER PRINCESS! I’M GONNA PUKE!”

“Awwwww my princess, I love you so much!”

“I love you too, my prince!”

You encircled your arms around Jeongmin’s neck and tip-toed to kiss his cheeks.

“EWWW NO!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME AND STOP KISSING EACH OTHER!”

“What? We didn’t even do anything bad.”

“KISSING IS BAD FOR HEALTH!”

“Yeah right, Sehun. You’re just jealous huh?” Kai snickered and kissed Eunmi’s cheek.

“Sehun oppa, get yourself a girlfriend.”

“No one wants me, ~~~~-ah.”

“Oh come on. How can someone not like my hot, y, handsome, charming, almost perfect twin brother?”

Sehun was flattered by your comments, “Oh come to me, my dear dongsaeng, let me hug you.”

You beamed and hugged Sehun, “I love you oppa.”

“I love you too, my dear ~~~~.”

Sehun kissed the space in the middle of your eyebrows and ruffled your hair.

“YA OH SEHUN! KISSING IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!”

Kai, Eunmi and you laughed while you rested your head on Sehun’s shoulder.

“Oppa…. Thank you.”

“Hmm for what?”

“For everything.”

“What are you talking about, ~~~~-ah?”

“Thank you for being there for me all this while- when I’m sad, when I’m happy, when I’m in trouble, when I have problems with my studies… well, with everything. I love you. I really do. I even love you more than I love Jeongmin.”

Sehun gasped but after a few seconds, he smirked, “JEONG-“

“OPPA SHHH!!!!!!!”

“JEONGMIN SHE SAID- MMPHHHHHH!”

“What did you say, ~~~~?”

“N-nothing! I-“

“She said she love me- MMPH!”

You smiled innocently and gritted your teeth, “Oppa, choose one. Tell Jeongmin or die?”

“Mmm mud mmmmmuuumamama!!”

“What oppa? I don’t understand what you said.”

Sehun grabbed your arm and shouted out, “JEONGMIN! SHE SAID SHE LOVES ME MORE THAN SHE LOVES YOU!”

Your eyes widened and you slapped his arm.

“WHAT ~~~~?! YOU LOVE THIS JERK MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME?!”

“YAH JEONGMIN! I REJECT YOU AS MY BROTHER-IN-LAW. NO WONDER ~~~~ LOVES ME MORE!”

You stormed over to Kai and hugged him, “Kai oppa, I love you more. Let’s ignore them. Eunmi, kaja, let’s go.”

“YA OH ~~~~!”  “~~~~! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND HERE?!”

You turned around and stuck your tongue out, “Bye losers.”

 

Kai chortled and kissed the side of your head.

“~~~~-ah, are you happy now?”

“Yes oppa. Of course. There’s umma, appa, you, Eunmi, Sehun oppa and of course, my dear Jeongmin.”

“Awwwwwwwwww ~~~~-ah, I heard that, yeobo!”

Jeongmin hugged your waist and hummed your favourite song, B1A4’s Crush.

 “Now, you’re no longer my crush, but you’re my girlfriend. I love you, ~~~~-ah.”

“I love you too, Jeongminnie oppa.”

 

Sehun admirably looked at the 4 of you. *They are all so cute. Showing their affection for each other in public. Meanwhile….. I’m forever alone. I need to find a girlfriend soon and I’m gonna make them jealous. I’m gonna get a girlfriend soon, people. Beware. Bring a bucket with you so that you won’t drool in public.*

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

It's the enddddddddddddd ;A;

But, I'll start on a new fanfic soon (:

Thank you so much for supporting me all this while, peepos.

I love you so much <3

Please continue supporting me, okay? <:

Here's Sehun for you guys :3