'Umma' and going to Sehun's house

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

“It’s getting late. I’ll leave now, ~~~~, aunty.” Sehun said and bowed.

“Sehun-ah, you want me to send you home?”

“It won’t burden you, hyung?”

“LOL Sehun, obviously not! C’mon, I’ll send you home.”

Sehun waved goodbye to umma and you and walked off to Kai’s car.

Before Sehun entered the car, your umma called Sehun.

“SEHUN-AH!!”

“Oh, nae aunty?”

“Call me umma? You can treat me like your own umma since, you don’t have one.”

“Ohhh nae, u-umma..”

“Nae, take care Sehun-ah. Kai, drive safely!”

“Nae.” Kai and Sehun answered in unison.

When Kai's car was out of sight, you turned to your umma, gave her a weird look and stared at her.

“What?”

“Why did you ask Sehun to call you umma?”

“I can’t?”

“No.”

“Then?”

“You want a son huh?”

“I have one- I... mean, yeah, I wanted a son but, since you’re close to him, might as well treat him like my own son right?”

“But umma, you don’t even ask Kai oppa to call you umma and there you are, asking Sehun to call you umma.”

“Awwwww, my baby princess, don’t be jealous. Come here, umma loves you.”

“How can I not be jealous when Eunmi and now, Sehun is calling you umma?”

“Come on, both Eunmi and Sehun don’t have their mum by their side now. I’m just being kind to them.”

“Aish okay umma. Just promise me that you won’t love them more than you love me, okay?”

“Okay I promise.” Your mum held out her pinky and laced it with yours.

You kissed your mum’s cheeks and hugged her tightly.

“I love you, umma.”

“I love you too, ~~~~.”

 

 


 

 

The next day, in music lesson.

 

“Okay class, I want each couple to stand and give me details about your project. First couple, Seoyeon and Sukjin.”

You rested your head on the table and waited for Mrs Ahn to call you and Sehun’s name. After what felt like hours, Mrs Ahn called out your names.

“Sehun and ~~~~. Your project?”

“It’s going on well, Mrs Ahn. We’ve choreographed the dance. Everything is pregressing well.”

“Oh very happy to hear that, Sehun. I’m expecting a lot from the 2 of you. Okay, Oh couple?”

Your cheeks flushed at her comment and you looked down.

Eunmi nudged your sides and smirked.

“RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Oh yes! Finally, out of this hell hole!”

“CLASS, SETTLE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Everyone quieten down and sat down at their respective seats.

“It’s good to hear that you guys are progressing well. You have exactly 3 more months to complete the project.”

“Wow, 3 months passed by so fast!” you exclaimed.

“Yes ~~~~?”

“Ah nothing Mrs Ahn. I’m sorry.”

“Okay, do your best, okay? You are dismissed.”

 

Before you leave the classroom, Sehun grabbed your wrist.

“Oh? Yes oppa?”

“Erm, wanna go to my house and record the dance?”

“Your house? Erm, sure.”

“EHEM EHEM.”

Sehun and you turned and saw Eunmi leaning on a wall, looking at her nails.

“Guys, don’t do anything naughty at Sehun’s place, okay?”

You gasped and smacked Eunmi’s arm, “YA! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!? We’ll be doing the project!”

“I know! Then, why are you being so protective?”

“Oh gosh, girls, stop bickering. Eunmi, we gotta go. Bye~”

“Sehun! Take care of ~~~~! Don’t do anything bad to her okay?”

“Oh my god Eunmi.” You said and rolled your eyes.

Eunmi chuckled and waved at the 2 of you. *What should I do with those 2 love birds? Sehun really need to confess.*