Dinner with Umma and EunKai

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

“~~~~-ah, I invited your Kai oppa and Eunmi here for dinner.”

“Really? Yay!”

“Yeah, now, follow me to the supermarket and buy some groceries.”

You obediently went up and got ready anddddddddddd wore this:

 

“Ready?”

“Ready!”

The ride to the supermarket was silent until you broke the silence.

“Umma.”

“Hm?”

“What did you and appa talk about?”

“H-huh? N-nothing. We were just chatting about our lives.”

“You guys know each other?”

“Y-yeah.”

Your umma shut her eyes tight. *I’m sorry ~~~~-ah. I have to do this.*

 

You looked out the car window. *Why do I feel like umma’s hiding something from me?*

Soon, the 2 of you reached the supermarket.

“Go get the trolley. I have a lot of things to buy.”

Your umma planned to cook dukbokki, kimchi fried rice and some deserts.

Your mouth watered just by thinking about the food. “Wahhhh umma, I can’t wait to eat!”

Your mum shook her head and gazed lovingly at you. *My baby, forever with her love for food.*

 

 


 

 

 

“~~~~ GO GET THE PLATES!!!!!! Kai and Eunmi should be reaching soon!!!”

*Ding donggggg ding donggggggggggggggg~~~*

“See, I told you! Go open the door now! Go!”

You ran to the door. “Oh Kai oppa, Eunmi-ah, annyeong. Come in, come in.”

Eunmi came in first and she sniffed the air.

“WAHHHHHHHHHH UMMA WHAT YOU’RE COOKING SMELLS SO NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OH MY GOD, I CAN’T WAIT!!!”

You rolled your eyes at Eunmi’s immature behaviour.

Kai saw it and he shouted out, “LOOK! SOMEONE’S ROLLING HER EYES WHEN SHE’S JUST AS IMMATURE AS EUNMI!!”

You gasped dramatically and acted like you were mad, “Kai oppa!!!! How could you say that?!?!! I’m your cousin!!!”

“And Eunmi’s my girlfriend!!!!”

Eunmi’s eyes widened and she immediately punched Kai.

“OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU’RE DOING IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!”

Kai smiled sheepishly. “Hehehe, she’ll know sooner or later.”

You just stood there with your arms crossed and tapped your foot on the ground.

“Care to give me an explanation?”

Kai and Eunmi looked down and avoided any eye contact with you.

“Excuse me? You guys don’t understand English?”

 

“Oh my god, I need to check out what aunty’s cooking! Be right back!”

Before Kai could escape, you ran in front of him and blocked his way.

“KIM JONGIN.”

“Aunty, what are you-“

“KIM JONGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Okay, okay, okay, chillax. You’re freaking my out!”

“Whatever. Explain. Now.”

“I proposed to her at the park. Happy?”

“OH MY GOD REALLY?!?!?!?! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU’RE THAT ROMANTIC!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU’RE THOSE KIND OF BASTARD THAT WILL JUST SHUT UP AND KEEP YOUR FEELINGS TO YOURSELF!!!!!”

Eunmi snorted and high fived you. “Oh my god I know right!!! I didn’t expect him to propose like that!!! He was like, ‘Eunmi, please be my girlfriend?’ and he gave me a bracelet!!!! It was really unexpected from Kim Jongin!!”

You guffawed and rolled like a buffalo, "Ooppsssss mianhaeyo oppa. You’re not mad right?”

“Oh no no no I’m not mad, I’m angry.”

You snickered, “LOL oppa, if you meant to be sarcastic, you failed. You sounded so cute. Like a little kiddo fighting with another kiddo. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

Kai smacked your head and glared at you, “Shut up or-“

“GUYS QUIT QUARELLING!!!!! FOOD’S READY!!! LET’S EAT NOW!!!!!!”

You were rubbing your sore head and now, it was YOUR turn to glare at Kai.

“What? I know I’m hot.”

“Pst, a bastard like you, hot? Oh my gosh, I don’t even know why Eunmi accepted your proposal.”

Kai gasped, “Ya, that’s rude!!!”

“Actually, I don’t know why I accepted your proposal too… Maybe, I should consider again….”

“NO EUNMI!!!! HOW COULD YOU THIS TO ME!!!!!!!”

Eunmi and you high fived each other again and cackled.

Kai puffed his cheeks, “Aunty, look! They’re ganging up on me!!!!”

“Jongin, shut up. Now help me. Go to the kitchen and bring all the food here.”

Kai stomped his feet, “GREAT EVERYONE’S GANGING UP ON ME!!!!! SEHUN-AH WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU”

After Kai finished bringing all the food to the dining table, you and Eunmi’s mouth were open and you guys couldn’t wait to eat.

“Oh my god, ~~~~-ah. Look at the food.”

“I…. Knowwwwww Eunmi.”

 

"What are you guys doing staring at the food? I didn't cook them for you to stare at it. LET'S EAT!!!!!!!"

You immediately grabbed your spoon and ate the kimchi fried rice first.

"WAHHHHHH UMMA IT'S NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Eat more, then."

"Aunty!!!! You need to teach Eunmi how to cook this. She can cook it for me when we get married!!!!!"

You almost choked and looked at Kai, "Seriously oppa? You guys are so young and you're already thinking about marriage?"

"What? We even talk about babies, you know!!!!"

You took a spoonful of dukbokki and fed Kai oppa.

"Stop talking. It disgusts me. Just eat."

Your mum didn't know what to do, she ate quietly and looked at the 2 of you bickering.

*This little babies are forever bickering. Cute cute cute.*