He

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

“So ~~~~ what do you want to eat?”

You scanned through the menu and ordered this:

 

 

While your umma ordered this:

 

 

You ate the food immediately after the food arrived.

Your umma took a tissue and wipe your lips because you were eating messily.

“Aish, my princess, how will you get a boyfriend if you eat like this?”

“I don’t know. Somehow. Some way.”

Your mum chuckled and pinched your cheeks. You ignored her and just continued eating your food.

All of a sudden, someone poked your sides.

You yelped and turned behind.

You immediately smiled when you saw the person. “Sehun oppaaaaa annyeong!!!!!”

You stood up and hugged him.

Since you and Sehun were busy chatting with each other, you didn’t notice your parents staring each other.

“H-hae-ri-rin?”

“Chan-chan-ji, why are you h-here?”

Sehun and you turned and smiled when you saw your parents talking to each other.

Sehun broke the awkward silence, “Appa, umma, you know each other?”

“Sehun-ah, why are you calling her umma?”

“Umma told me to since I don’t have an umma.”

Your umma just stared at Sehun’s appa.

You furrowed your eyebrows, “Appa, you know umma?”

“~~~~-ah, you’re calling him appa?” you mum’s voice came out so soft, it was almost inaudible.

You nodded slowly and looked at Sehun, his appa and your mum.

“Erm, umma, appa, mind telling us what’s going on?” Sehun asked.

“Sehun, ~~~~, can you guys go somewhere else while I talk with Haerin?”

You just stood rooted to the ground, not being able to process what happened in your brain.

Sehun gaped at your parents and whispered to you, “Let’s go now. They need some time together.”

You followed Sehun out and a lot of questions were in your mind. *Do they know each other? But they acted like they haven’t seen each other for years. What is happening?*

 


 

Meanwhile…….

“Darling, you came back. Finally.”

“Yes. I’m so sorry for leaving you.”

“W-why did you-“

“I had to, yeobo. I had to. He made me do it. He threatened to harm you and ~~~~ if I don’t leave. And he told me to bring Sehun with me too. I’m so sorry.”

He? Really?”

“Yes. Now, we need to protect them. They’re in danger. I paid someone to always look after them where ever they go because I heard that he is back.”

He….. is…….. back….?”

“Yes, yeobo. He is back. We really need to take care of them. We can never let them be together alone.”

“Okay yeobo. We need to protect them. We have to make sure that he don’t break the secret.”