Kiss.

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

“EUNMI-AH! WE’RE IN DEEP TY EDY TROUBLE!!!”

“Wah wah wah Kai oppa, calm down! Did you run here?”

“~~~~-AH!!! IT’S ~~~~-AH!!!!!!”

“WHAT!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED?!!?? SEHUN DID SOMETHING BAD TO HER?!?!! ACCIDENT??!?!?! WHAT?!?!?! OPPA TELL ME PPALI!!!!!”

“NO!! SHE-“

“FASTER!!!!!”

“YOU WANT ME TO TELL FASTER RIGHT? THEN, DON’T INTERRUPT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!!”

“Ah nae oppa. Mianhaeyo.”

“She… found out.”

“WHAT HOW!?!?!?!”

“I… accidentally, I repeat, accidentally-“

“OPPA WAEEEEEEEEEEEE WE WANTED TO SURPRISE HER RIGHT!?!?!??! AISH OPPA!!!”

“I’m sorry. I said I wanted to go to my yeobo’s practice room and she got all wild.”

“What? Yeobo?” Eunmi asked Kai and blushed.

“Yeap. Why? I can’t call my girlfriend yeobo?”

“No. It’s just that-“

“Shhhhh yeobo. Now, let’s think of a way to make ~~~~ forgive us. Nae?”

Kai pulled Eunmi closer to him and hugged Eunmi.

“Hmmmmmm yeobo. Any ideas?”

“No oppa. I can’t think of any.” Eunmi answered and pouted.

Kai sighed and rocked Eunmi side to side, hoping to get inspirations.

Suddenly, Eunmi jumped up.

“AHA! I GOT AND IDEA!!!!!!!”

 

 


 

 

“~~~~-ah!!!!! ~~~~~-AH WAIT FOR OPPA!!!!”

“What!?!?!”

“C’mon. Don’t be mad at me! I’m sad!” Sehun pouted. “I didn’t do anything wrong and you’re mad at me?”

“No.”

“Then?”

“Nothing.”

“~~~~-ah. C’mon. Don’t be like this. I’m sure they have a reason for not telling you. Come here. If you want to cry, come to oppa. I’m here.”

You ran to Sehun and he embraced you tightly.

“Shh shh shhhh oppa’s here. Shhhhhh.” He ran his fingers through your hair and placed his chin on top of your head. *My princess, don’t cry please. I don’t like it when you cry.*

You felt yourself calm down and you slowly let go of Sehun’s waist.

“Thank you oppa. I love you.”

Sehun smiled, touched you cheeks and looked straight into your eyes.

“I love you too ~~~~-ah.”

You blushed and bit your lip.

“Ayeeeeeeeeeeee why are you blushing? You like me huh? Right right right?!?!”

“N-no! I d-don’t like you!”

Sehun felt disappointed but he didn’t want to show it. “Oh really? Then why are you stammering? Huh, huh, huh?”

Sehun cupped your cheeks and moved closer to you.

“~~~~-ah. I love you.”

You froze and your eyes widened. *AM I OKAY?!?!??!? WHY AM I HEARING THINGS?!?!??! OMG HELP ME HELP HELP HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!*

“You’re not hearing things ~~~~. I love you. I really do.”

You tried to move away but Sehun held you tighter.

He leaned in and you immediately closed your eyes. Your heart was beating really fast, and you felt like the world was going to end.

Sehun looked at you and chuckled. *Aish this little baby here looks so cute when she’s embarrassed. I know you love me too, ~~~~-ah. Nobody can resist my hotness.*

Sehun stared at your lips for a few seconds but he kissed your cheeks, instead of your lips.

Your eyes shot open and you stared at Sehun.

“What? Were you expecting something else? Huh huh huh?”

“NO! I was just surprised you kissed my cheeks!!”

“Surprised. Yeah right.”

“Wh-what do you mean?”

Sehun shook his head and held your hands. “Nevermind. Let’s go for ice cream?”

“Ice cream?!?! YES! KAJA OPPA!”

Sehun lowly chuckled and stared at you. *I know you’re disappointed because I didn’t kiss your lips, ~~~~-ah. I want your first kiss with me to be special. Very special so that you won’t ever forget your first kiss. I love you, Oh ~~~~.”

Swinging hands, the 2 of you peacefully walked to the ice cream parlour.