JongMi? EunKai?

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

“Spill? Spill what?”

“Oh don’t act stupid ~~~~ I know you. The way you look at Sehun. It’s…. different. Spill everything.”

“Well, I find him okay. “

“That’s not all! I caught you looking at him just now and your eyes looked different.”

“What different? Let’s go now, I’m craving for ice cream.” You answered, sighed and pulled Eunmi with you.

Eunmi tilted her head *She’s hiding something. The look in her eyes were different just now. There must be something.*

Eunmi shrugged the thought away and ran towards you.

As per normal, Eunmi and you went to Infinity Paradise.

You ordered this:

While Eunmi ordered this:

As you were eating your ice cream, you could feel Eunmi staring at you. You looked up and your guess was right. She WAS staring at you.

“What?”

“What what?”

“Why are you staring at me?”

“What? I can’t stare at my good friend?”

“C’mon. You know you at lying. Tell me. I made you mad?”

“No.”

“Then? Eunmi..... Wae?” you asked and pouted. You knew that Eunmi will eventually give in and tell you because she can’t resist your aegyo.

“Aish. You and your pout. Erm. Can I ask you something?”

“Sure Eunmi. What is it?”

“I..... Erm, do you like Sehun?”

“Me? Sehun? No! Why?”

Before Eunmi could even answer your question, you heard someone shouting your name

“~~~~-AH!!!”

You turned around and immediately smiled. Kai was behind you with his arms wide open.

“Come here, my princess.”

You went over to Kai and hugged him. You saw Eunmi's mouth wide open and silently chuckled.

“Oh Kai oppa. Meet my good friend, Eunmi. Eunmi, meet my cousin, Kai oppa.”

You could see Eunmi blushing. Kai went forward and extended his right arm.

“Hi Eunmi. I’m Kai. I guess, you can call me oppa. Nice to meet you, beautiful.”

Eunmi gasped. *HE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

You nudged Eunmi and whispered, “Introduce yourself, babo.”

Eunmi cleared and extended her arm. “Hi.. erm, Jong- I mean! Kai oppa! I am.. erm… Eunmi.. Ni..ce.. to mee..meet…. you… too.”

Eunmi bit her lips and looked down while shaking Kai’s hand.

You shook your head and smiled looking at her reaction. *She really like Kai oppa. And I can tell that Kai oppa likes her too.*

Kai and Eunmi were now sitting down and conversing with each other, like they have known each other for years.

“Ehem ehem. I’m still here, y’know.”

Eunmi avoided eye contact with you and answered, “Of co-course. We were just chatting!”

“Yeap, I was just asking her about herself.”

You gasped dramatically and said, “Kai oppa!!!!! You never act like this around girls!! You never ask them about their life or whatsoever!”

Kai glared at you and pulled you further away from the table.

“Must you really say that in front of Eunmi??!?! I was getting to know her!”

“Getting to KNOW her? Hmmmmmm something’s cheesy. Oppa! Tell me! Please? Bbuing bbuing!!!”

“Aish fine fine. Stop doing your aegyo or I’ll kill you. I think…… I..... like.. your.. erm, friend.”

“WHAT?!?! OPPA YOU LIKE EUNMI!??!?!?! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kai’s eyes widened and he automatically covered you mouth.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Eunmi will hear you, you smart !”

You pushed Kai’s hand away from your mouth and pulled him back to the table.

“Erm, Eunmi, I…. I need to go back home. My umma wants help with something. Kai oppa, take care of Eunmi okay? If there’s a bruise on her body, you’ll die.”

You winked at the 2 of them and ran out of the shop, smiling happily. *Eunmi and Kai oppa are so gonna thank me later.*

Meanwhile, in the café, Eunmi and Kai still couldn't process what you just said in their mind.

“Erm, Eunmi-ah.”

Eunmi immediately looked up and she could feel herself blushing.

“N-nae?”

“Let’s leave now? And go to the park or something?”

“Park? Us? Together?” Eunmi’s cheeks flushed and she bit her lip to prevent herself from fangirling right there, at that moment.

“Yes. You and me. Us. Together. And, to the park.”

Eunmi shyly nodded.

Kai paid for the ice cream and took Eunmi’s hand, leading her towards his car.

Kai mentally danced and thought *Kai, don’t mess up. This is your chance. Make her fall for you. HARD.*

 

 

Author's note:

So, this chapter is Eunmi-Kai special. What should be their couple name? Comment your ideas! ^^

Next chapter, there will be you-Sehun moments! Okay? Wait up! :3

 

KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DIES*

 

Kai again <3

 

Sehun waving at you! :3

 

HunHan! <3333333