Getting to know each other

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

“~~~~-ah!! Wait up!!”

You turned around and saw Sehun running towards you. *What… is he doing?*

“Erm, hi.”

“Hi?”

“Should we erm…. Go out? To discuss about the project!”

“Erm sure. But, I need to tell my umma first.”

“Oh, you’re a mummy’s child huh? Awwwwww!”

“Hey, Sehun-ssi, that’s bad! I’m the only child, so my mum care a lot about me~”

“Oh Im the only child too!”

You chuckled and called your mum.

Your mum answered the call almost immediately.

“Yoboseyo umma.”

“Yoboseyo dear.”

“ Umma, I’ll go out with my friend to discuss about our project okay?”

“Friend? Not Eunmi?”

“ Nope. My friend’s a guy. The teacher paired us up.”

“Guy? Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. What’s his name?”

“His name is Sehun.”

Your mum stiffened. *No no no it’s not possible. No no no.*

“Umma? Ummaaaaaaaaaaaa? You’re not listening again!!! Umma!”

“Oh yes yes. I am. Take care okay? Don’t get home too late.”

“Nae umma. Annyeong.”

You turned to Sehun and saw him smiling at you. You could feel you heart beating faster than ever and you took a deep breathe to calm yourself down.

“Done?”

“Nae. Let’s go, Sehun-ssi.”

“~~~~ please drop the formalities. I call you ~~~~-ah and you’re calling me Sehun-ssi! This is not right! And I feel old!” Sehun whined and pouted.

“Ah, okay Sehun.”

“Wait wait wait, when’s your birthday?”

“Me? My birthday is on April 12th.”

“WHAT?!?!?!?! WE….. HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY!”

“Huh? Same birthday? What coincidence is this?”

Sehun just shrugged and mumbled. “I wanted you to call me oppa and we have the same birthday. Awww.”

“Nae Sehun? I didn’t catch that.”

“Ahh nothing nothing. Where should we go?”

“Erm, maybe we should go to Infinity Paradise? I love that place!”

“Oh okay sure.”

While walking to the café, Sehun hit his head. *Aish Sehun why are you so silly? You’re lucky she didn’t hear anything! Aish you babo!*

“Sehun-ah! Walk faster!”

“Ah nae!!” Sehun answered and catch up with you.

 

 


 

 

 

“Wahhhhh this place is nice!”

 

“Yup, that’s the reason why I love this place!”

The 2 of you picked a suitable place, away from the crowd and ordered.

You ordered this:

Sehun ordered this:

“~~~~-ah, I think we should get to know each other first? You know…. Since we’re working together?”

“Ah okay. Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Oh ~~~~, born on April 12. I’m the only child. And I live with my umma. I love dancing and food!!!!!”

“Ah annyeonghaseyo, I’m Oh Sehun, born on April 12 too. I’m ALSO the only child but I live with my appa. And OMG I love dancing and food too!!!!!!”

You laughed at Sehun’s reaction and said, “Maybe we should match make our parents?”

“HAHAHAHA NICE! Maybe we should!”

The 2 of your laughed heartily and get to know more about each other until the waiter came.

“WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!” you and Sehun shouted in unison.

The 2 of you looked at each other and laugh.

“Omg I really think we will get along!!!”

“I think so too, Sehun!”

While the 2 of you were busy eating and chatting, someone was looking at you guys. *Should I be happy or worried? What if they……..*