Plan.

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

Another school day ended and as per normal, you went to your locker to keep all the unnecessary books away. You obviously wouldn’t want to bring all the heavy books back home.

Sehun wanted to hang out with you that day but unfortunately, you had to go to the school library to discuss something with your group members for the English project.

“I’ll send you to the library?”

“Huh? Why? I’m not a lil kid. I can go by myself.”

“I just wanna make sure you’ll reach the library safely. You want that bastard to attack you again?”

“OH NO NO NO! Sehunnie oppa, send me please?”

“Nae baby girl.”

You cringed. “Ewwwwwww why are you calling me baby girl?”

“I can’t? I like that nickname for you.”

“But it sounds so-“

“What? Cheesy?”

“Yeah people will think we’re a-“

“OMG can’t you guys stop bickering?”

The 2 of you turned and you rolled your eyes when you saw Eunmi.

Sehun saw you rolling your eyes and he sighed. *She’s still mad at them.*

“~~~~-ah, where are you going?”

You ignored her and looked at Sehun.

“Oppa, let’s go? I’m gonna be late.”

Sehun looked guiltily at Eunmi and walked with you to the library.

Eunmi was shocked by your reaction but she wasn't mad at you.

Afterall, it was her fault for not telling you earlier.

 

 


 

 

“~~~~-ah.”

“Hm?”

“You shouldn’t stay mad at them.”

You stopped walking and glared at Sehun.

“It’s their fault for not telling me.”

“Okay okay fine. Chill. Don’t glare at me like that. Scary!”

You walked off and sighed.

Sehun looked at you helplessly. *It’s really hard to control this girl. I can’t imagine us not talking to each other when we’re married.*

Sehun giggled at his own imagination. *Oh my, Sehun. What are you thinking about?*

He stopped walking at touched his chest. *Look what you did to me ~~~~. You turn me into one delusional bastard.*

 

After confirming that you reached the library safely, Sehun waked home happily, imagining scenarios of you and him together, feeding each other.

He smiled to himself at the thought of being in a lovely relationship with you.

All of a sudden, he heard someone calling his name.

“Psssttttttt Sehun-ah! Psssstttttttttt!!!!! Here! Behind you! Behind!!”

Sehun turned around, “OH KAI HYUNG!!!!!”

Kai closed Sehun’s mouth and hit Sehun’s head.  “Shut up! What if ~~~~ heard you, you babo!!”

“No worries hyung. She’s in the school library.”

“Okay good. So, erm, Eunmi and I planned something. Come, follow me. We will tell you our plan.”

Sehun nodded and obediently followed Kai to Infinity Paradise.

*Plan? What plan?*