Everything's fine

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

“SOMEONE HELP MY SISTER NOW! NOW! NURSE! HELP HER! DOCTOR!”

“SEHUN! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!”

“KAI HYUNG, LOOK AT ~~~~! LOOK! SHE CAN DIE-“

“OH SEHUN.”

Sehun fell to the ground, crying at the thought of losing you for the rest of his life. *~~~~. I love you, please, please wake up.*

 

Seconds passed. Minutes passed and hours passed.

Sehun was pacing from left to right, waiting anxiously for the doctor to finally leave the room and tell him about your progress.

“Sehun. Sit.”

Sehun ignored his appa and continued pacing around.

“Sehun-ah, come here. ~~~~ won’t like it seeing you like this. You need to calm yourself and hope for the best. Don’t walk around like this. You’re making us more anxious. The doctors and nurses are trying their best to save ~~~~.”

Sehun trudged to the sofa and sat beside umma.

“Umma, ~~~~ is going to survive right? She’s not going to leave us, right? I didn’t even get the chance to spend some sibling-time with her. She needs to survive. I need to show her how much I love her, as a brother.”

Your umma sympathetically gazed at Sehun and caressed his cheeks. “She’s not going to leave us, Sehun. I know that. ~~~~’s a strong girl. She’s going to survive, okay?”

Sehun nodded and hug his umma. *~~~~, you heard that. Everyone thinks you’re going to survive. Don’t let us down please.*

“Are you guardians of Oh ~~~~?”

Sehun immediately stood up and walked to the doctor, “I’m her twin brother.”

“Yes, and I’m her dad. Doctor, how’s ~~~~?”

“She’s a strong girl. She survived. But, if you guys sent her here a little bit later, she could have… died.”

“She survived…… ~~~ survived!! Sehun-ah!”

Finally, Sehun smiled and ran to hug his umma, “~~~~ survived, umma. She survived!”

“Doctor, can we see her now?”

“Oh sure. Go ahead. But, she need a lot of rest so… don’t talk to her that much, okay?”

“Okay doctor. Thank you so much for saving my daughter. Thank you.”

“My pleasure. You’re welcome. Go ahead and see ~~~~ now.”

Your appa shook the doctor’s hand and dashed into your ward.

“~~~~-ah!”

Your eyes lit up and you weakly smiled, “Appa.”

“~~~~-ah… How are you feeling now, dear?”

“Fine appa, I’m fine.”

“Good to hea-“

“APPA GO AWAY!”

“Ya Oh Sehun! I was talking to ~~~~!”

“I want to talk to her too! Shoo go away!”

“Wow, just a few minutes ago, someone was pacing from left to right, crying and he didn’t even say a single word. Look at him now.”

You chuckled and shook your head.

Sehun took your hand and kissed it, “How are you ~~~~-ah?”

“As you can see I’m fine.” You answered and rolled your eyes.

“Umma, look at her. She’s weak and she’s still as sarcastic as before.”

“Well, what do you expect from Oh ~~~~?”

Sehun smiled and lightly caressed your cheeks. “I’m so glad you’re fine. We can spend time as siblings, once you’re fine.”

“Yes oppa. I’m glad that I’m alive too. At first, when I saw all of you crying, I knew that I was going to die. Soon. And at that moment, I thought- Finally, thank you, I can rest and stop burdening people. But then, when I heard you sobbing and crying, asking me to wake up, I was like- Oh god, please give me a few more minutes, or even 1 more minute, for me to properly say goodbye and say how much I love you guys. I felt that all the time that we have spent together were not enough.. Now that I’m here, alive, I’ll like to say- I really love you guys and…. Thank you for always being there for me, Eunmi, Kai hyung, appa, umma and.. Sehun oppa. Oh and Jeongmin too.”

Eunmi went to your side and hugged you, “No problem, ~~~~-ah. That’s what friends are for. In fact, I don’t treat you as a friend. You’re my one and only sister.”

You smiled and wiped Eunmi’s tears, “Hey hey hey, I’m here, in front of you. Don’t cry. Wipe your tears. Kai oppa, do your job.”

Kai laughed and went over to you, “~~~~-ah, I love you too, my dear. I’m so glad you survived. I love you so much.”

“I love you too oppa. Now, stop saying I love you to me or someone will get jealous.”

Eunmi laughed and hugged Kai.

You smiled and bit your lip, trying to stop yourself from crying when you saw your appa walking towards you, “Yo, my dear appa.”

“Hello, my daughter.”

You uncomfortably shifted around on the bed, “So…. I love you appa.”

“I love you too, my dear. I’m glad I didn’t lose you. Don’t worry, that bastard’s gonna receive his punishment. We’re safe now. No more problems.”

You hugged your appa, buried your face in his chest and cried.

“Hey, why are you crying? Don’t cry, don’t cry.”

“I’m just happy that I have a complete family now. And no more problems to think about. I love you appa, I really do.”

Your appa kissed your forehead and wiped your tears, “I love you too. We’re not going to leave each other and we’re gonna stay as one, okay?”

You nodded and hugged him again.

“Forget about me, huh?”

You let go of your appa and hugged your umma.

“Umma, of course I won’t forget you. I love you.”

“I love you too, my dear. Don’t leave us again, okay?”

“Okay umma, you’re the best. I really love you.”

Your umma ruffled your hair and kissed your cheeks.

“Wait wait wait, why isn’t Jeongmin saying anything?”

Kai nudged Jeongmin and pushed him towards you.

“No h-hyung!”

You lightly laughed, “Hi Jeongmin-ah.”

“H-hi  ~~~~-ah.”

“Aye, are you shy?”

“N-no, I’m glad you’re fine.”

“I’m glad to see you again, too.”

Jeongmin’s cheeks flushed and he quickly went behind your appa to hide.

You looked at Sehun and he winked at you.

“Ew don’t wink at me, pedo.”

“Hey, I’m your brother. Don’t be rude.”

“Excuse me. We’re twins. You’re just older by….. 3 minutes, maybe?”

“Well, I’m still older than you. So, respect your oppa.”

“Looks like someone’s enjoying his new position in the family.”

Everyone laughed heartily while Sehun childishly whined.

 

At that moment, you knew that everything’s fine and the dramas are all over.

A happy couple- Kai and Eunmi and most importantly, the happy Oh family.

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

It's ending in.... 2 chapters, or so TOT

But no worries, I'll start on a new fanfic, okay? (:

 

 

 

 

 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! <3

 

사랑해요 <333333