KaiEun and bonding with Sehun.

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

“FINALLY! LESSONS OVER WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” you cheered and dumped all your things into your bag.

“Yes oh my god. I was dozing off, man! Her voice is like a lullaby, gosh.”

You shook your head and chuckled at Eunmi’s childish whining.

As the two of you were walking to your lockers, someone blocked your way.

You closed your eyes tightly. *Oh no. Please don’t let it be that bastard again. Please no.*

You looked up slowly and heaved a sigh of relief when you saw Sehun leaning against a wall, looking straight at you.

“Annyeong.” He said and waved.

“What do you mean by ‘annyeong’? We saw each other a few minutes ago in class, you babo.” You crossed your arms and rolled your eyes.

Eunmi just stood aside and smiled. *Looks like someone’s in loveeeeeeeeeee.*

“What? It’s wrong to say ‘annyeong’ to my friend? Huh?”

“No but we just saw each other, gosh.”

“But-“

“GUYS STOP BICKERING! ~~~~-ah I got to go now.”

“Huh? Where? With who? Why?”

Eunmi pointed to the school gate and your mouth was left hanging, almost reaching the ground when you saw the person Eunmi pointed to.

“You’re….. going….. out….. with…. Kai…. Oppa?” you asked, still in a daze.

“Nae! See you. Bye. Sehun-ssi, take good care of ~~~~ okay? Bye guys!”

You stood rooted to the ground when Kai oppa waved at you. *Wow… Kai oppa progressed so fast. Wow I’m surprised.*

“~~~~. ~~~~~? EARTH TO ~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Oh yes yes yes! I’m back to earth! Omg I was in heaven just now!! I saw angels!!” you shouted dramatically and rolled your eyes.

Sehun chuckled at you cute sarcasm.

“Hey, who’s Kai oppa? Why did you call him oppa?” he asked, obviously jealous.

“He’s my boyfriend.”

“WHAT?!?!?!?!? YOUR BOYFRIEND?!?!??! SHOULD I BEAT HIM UP FOR CHEATING ON YOU??!??!?! OR SHOULD I BEAT EUNMI UP FOR STEALING YOUR BOYFRIEND?!?!?!”

“Relax you babo. He’s obviously not my boyfriend. I would have slapped Eunmi and pulled her hair if she’s actually going out with my boyfriend.”

“You tricked me again!!! Aish!!! I hate you!!!” Sehun stomped his feet and walked away.

“Awwww I love you too!!!!” you answered.

“W-wh-what?”

“I said, I love you too~”

*OMG OH SEHUN, OH ~~~~ JUST SAID SHE LOVE YOU OMG I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.*

In his mind, he wanted to fanboy really badly: (ignore the word girl and change it to boy, in Sehun's case)

“Sehun? Sehun? SEHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Ah yes yes yes I love you too!!!”

“Huh?”

“Huh? Oh nothing nothing! You said I love you so I replied.”

“Sehun-ah, you’re so cute.”

Sehun could feel himself blushing and he immediately said.

“Youwannagosomewherewithme?”

“Huh? Why are you talking so fast?”

“Erm, I said, you wanna go somewhere with me?”

“Ohh sure… Let’s go.” You answered and grabbed his arms.

*Sehun, calm yourself down. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.*

 


 

“Ya.”

“Hmm?”

“You still haven’t answer my question.”

“What question?”

“Erm, that guy just now. Kia? Kail?”

“It’s Kai, you babo.”

“Whatever. Who is he?”

“He’s my cousin. My one and only cousin.”

“Cousin? Only cousins?” Sehun could feel himself relaxing at the thought of Kai being your cousin.

“Yeah. Why would I lie? WAIT! Are you jealousssssssssssssssssssss?”

“Me? Jealous? NO!”

“Then why are you being so defensive?”

“Aish nothing. You’re really impossible to handle, ~~~~-ah.”

“Of course. I’m Oh ~~~~.”

“Pffffttttt you thick-skinned !”

“What did you call me?”

“I called you a .”

Excuse me?”

“You’re excused, .”

“YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME-“

“Excuse me, lovebirds. Please lower down your volume. My baby’s trying to sleep here!”

“Sehun and you turned, bowed to the lady and blushed as the lady called you two lovebirds.

*Lovebirds….. How I wish it’s true…..* Sehun thought.

You sat beside Sehun awkwardly and shifted uncomfortably at the awkward silence.

After a few minutes, Sehun broke the silence.

“What time did your mum gave birth to you?”

“What? What kind of question is that?”

“Just answer my question.”

“I remember it was…. erm…. 6.13pm.”

“REALLY?!?!??!! You’re my dongsaeng!!!! Call me oppa!!!”

“Oppa? For what?!??!?! We have the same birthday!!”

“I came out from my mum’s, erm… yeah, first!!! I’m still older so call me oppa!!”

“NOOOO!!!! Why should I!??!!?”

Sehun crossed his arms and pouted. *C’mon just call me oppa. C’mon ~~~~-ah.*

You couldn’t help but smile when he pouted.

You nudged Sehun’s waist and poked his sides. He dramatically turned around and pouted. Again.

“I don’t want to talk to you. Go away.”

“Oh really? You just did, oppa.”

Sehun turned to face you at the speed of lightning and grabbed your shoulders.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY!??!?! REPEAT IT!!!!”

“No, I’m not going to repeat it. Mehrong.” You sticked your tongue out and shifted further from Sehun.

“~~~~-ah pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?”

“Well, well, well, why is my oppa begging his dongsaeng?”

“YOU CALLED ME OPPA!!!!!! YOU CALLED ME OPPAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!”

“Yah!! Take a chill pill, oppa~”

Sehun grabbed your hand and pulled you to an ice cream van nearby.

“Choose.”

“Huh?”

“Choose what you want.”

“You’re paying for me??!?!?!? REALLY?!?!??! OMG OPPA GOMAWOYO!!!” you hugged Sehun tightly.

Sehun was shocked but he softened when he looked at you. *~~~~, ~~~~, ~~~~, you’re making my heart beat 1 million time, wait no, infinity time faster. What are you doing to me, my princess?*

Sehun could feel himself falling deeper for you. And of course, you too.

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm back everyone!!!! I updated faster :P

Hope you guys like it~ ^^