Teasing Eunmi

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

“OH SEHUN! WAKE UP! YOU’RE IN SCHOOL! NOT IN YOUR HOUSE!!” Miss Jang snapped while walking towards Sehun’s seat.

You looked at Sehun and rolled your eyes. *Tsk conceited bastard. Forever not paying attention in class.*

Soon, classes ended and you walked to your locker. “~~~~-ah! Don’t you find Sehun cute while sleeping just now? He’s adorable! OMG!!!!!!” Your best friend, Eunmi spazzed.

You hummed your favourite song and continued keeping your books in your locker, hoping that Eunmi will stop spazzing about Sehun.

“~~~-ah! C’mon! Don’t you find him cute?”

“My dear Eunmi, before you lecture me about how cute Sehun is, let’s head to our favourite café now.”

Eunmi sighed and linked hands with you, heading to Infinity Paradise.

As the 2 of you were eating, you saw Sehun walking outside the café, with a guy who looks so familiar. You were thinking so hard about where you saw the guy but you just couldn’t remember him. *Aish maybe I saw him somewhere. Just a random guy maybe.*

You continued chatting happily with Eunmi, and of course, she will include facts about Sehun at some times.

“Hey ~~~~ you have a lot of similarities with Sehun. I’m jealous. You’re both the only child and the maknae in the family, you’re both shy but when you’re with your friends, you’re very lively, and the two of you love sushi and meat. And most importantly!!!!! Your surnames are both Oh! What is this?!?!? Are you guys secretly related or something?”

You just shook your head and said, “Eunmi, people who have a lot similarities are not always siblings. Gosh. So, since you have a lot of similarities with Jongin oppa, and your surnames are both Kim, are you guys siblings? Or just fated to be together?”

Eunmi blushed and looked down.

Jongin is your loving cousin and he always hangs out with you. And yes, Eunmi has this thing for your cousin.

“Are you gonna abandon Jongin oppa for that Oh Sehun?” you asked Eunmi and chuckled.

Her head shot up almost immediately and she shouted, “NO!! I’M NOT GOING TO ABANDON JONGIN OPPA FOR SEHUN! NEVER!”

“Ohhhhhh looks like someone’s calling my cousin by his real name!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOO ~~~~ STOP TEASING ME! I HATE YOU!!!”

“Awwwwww I know you love me too!!” You , laughing.

 

 

Author's note:

How's the first chapter? Hope you like it! (: