Everything's back to normal now.

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

“You ready?”

“No.”

“Come on. Face the music. Don’t be a chicken.”

“Wow umma gave birth to a chicken.”

“Okay let’s stop bickering and let’s go..”

“WAIT!”

“What, chicken?”

“Appa stop it.”

“Okay okay okay. Breathe in…. breathe out…….. seeeeeeeeeeeeemileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..”

“Breathed in….. breathed out…… seeeeeeeeeeeeemileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddd. Now what?”

Sehun’s appa grabbed Sehun’s arm and dragged him to the door.

“Appa st-“

“You. Shut up. I want you to go in and apologise. Not only to ~~~~ but to everyone. You get it?”

Sehun lowered his head and nodded.

“Good. Now go.”

Sehun hesitantly knocked on the door, “A-an-annyeonghaseyo?”

Sehun’s appa kicked Sehun’s shin and whispered, “Why are you so formal? Shy? Embarrassed?”

“APPA THAT WAS PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Shut up Sehun!”

“You kicked my-“

“What is the commotion abou- Sehun! Chanji!”

“U-umma. An-annyeong.”

“Sehun we were so worried! I missed you! We missed you!!!”

“Errrrr…”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

Your umma awkwardly let Sehun go and smiled at him.

“My son….”

Sehun smiled weakly and looked down.

“Sehun-ah, I know you still can’t accept the fact that I’m your umma and….. ~~~~’s your……”

“My twin sister.”

“Y-yes.”

“We’re sorry. We can explain-“

“No no. I don’t need any explanation. Appa told me everything.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. From your love story, to Jihyuk, well, almost everything.”

“Okay putting that aside, please help me with ~~~~.”

“Why?”

“She wouldn’t want to eat… whenever she smile or laugh.. I know, we know it’s fake..”

“Aunty who are you talking-“

Kai froze when he saw Sehun at the door.

“Se-sehun?”

“Hyung.”

“Sehun!”

They laughed and hugged each other, acting like nothing happened between them.

“How are you, bro?!?! I hate to say this but I missed you!”

“Well, I feel like a gay for saying this but I missed you too, hyung!”

 

 


 

 

“~~~~’s in her room.”

“Umma, I’m scared.”

“She told me everything that happened at the airport.”

Sehun guiltily looked down as he thought about that day.

How he lied to you. How he pushed. How he ignored your cries. How you fell to the ground, calling for him. How you cried and sobbed in front of so many people.

He felt so guilty. “I shouldn’t have done that, umma, appa, hyung.”

“We understand why you did that. You wanted her to hate you so that you won’t feel guilty for leaving her right?”

Sehun weakly nodded and he started tearing up.

“Hey hey hey, don’t cry. Come on. Just go up there, and say what you have to say. Okay?”

“I’ll try, hyung.”

“Good. Go.” Kai patted Sehun’s back, hugged him and squeezed his shoulders.

“Good luck, Sehun.”

Sehun trudged to your room and sighed when he was in front of your room door.

*You can do it Sehun.*

 

He deeply inhaled and knocked on your door.

“~~~~?”

Silence.

“~~~~-ah, Sehun oppa here. Please open the door.”

Still silence.

“~~~~-ah, I know you’re mad at me. But please, don’t ignore me. I know you’re inside. Please open the door. Come on, ~~~~-ah. Open the door.”

“~~~~-ah, I’ll open the door if you don’t open it in 5…….4……..3……..2….. and 1.”

Sehun slowly opened the door and peeked into your room.

He softened when he saw you sleeping peacefully, hugging a picture of you and him.

“~~~~-ah…” he unconsciously smiled as he stared at your sleeping figure.

“My angel…. Please forgive me. I love you, ~~~~-ah.” He grabbed your hand and caressed your hand with his thumb.

Sehun stiffened when he saw you move.

“~~~~?”

“Hmmm?”

You turned around and stared at the figure in front of you.

Oh Sehun. The guy who left you. The guy who played with your feelings. The guys who left you crying alone at the airport. But most importantly, the guy you loved.

“Sehun oppa?”

“~~~~-ah.”

You immediately got up and hugged him.

“Oppa! Where were you! I missed you, oppa!”

Sehun lightly chuckled and hugged you tighter, “I missed you too, my dear. I’m sorry I had to leave you the other day…”

“Let’s forget about the past, okay?”

You let out your right hand.

Sehun tilted his head and stared at you.

“Oppa, your right hand.”

“What?”

“Give me your right hand.”

Sehun held your right hand and you immediately shook his hand. “Friends?”

Sehun chortled, “Yes, of course, friends.”

He hugged you again and you happily hugged him back.

“I love you, oppa. Don’t leave me again okay?”

“Hm, I love you too, ~~~~. Okay, I won’t leave you again, my dongsaeng.”

Sehun gently your hair. *I love you, Oh ~~~~, my cute lovely little twin sister.*

 

 


 

"Uncle! Aunty! Look at them!!!!!! They got back without even fighting or shouting!!!!!"

Kai immediately stood up and jumped around.

"YOU GUYS ARE OKAY NOW!! OHMYGOD UNCLE AUNTY LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Kai, calm your freaking self down."

"I'M SO HAPPY YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!"

You laughed heartily and smacked Kai's arm, "Why are you so childish, oppa?"

"Well, that's why you love me right?"

You shook your head and hugged Sehun's appa and your umma.

"Thank you for bearing with my childish and annoying attitude for the past few weeks, umma, appa and Kai oppa. I love you guys."

Kai hugged you and kissed the top of your head. "I love you too, my dear baby."

You hugged him tighter and buried your head into his chest.

*Everything's fine now. Sehun oppa is back. I have no reason to be sad now. There's nothing else to think about.* 

 

It will be fine now, but not..... soon.