Shopping with Kai oppa

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

“WAHHHH OPPA LOOK AT THAT SO CUTE!!!”

You ran to look at the plush toys and dragged Kai with you. Kai followed you willingly and smiled lovingly. *Why why why is my cousin so cute.  I would totally date her if she’s not my cousin.*

“Oppa! Can I have one? It’s so cute!!!”

“Yes princess. Go get one~” Kai said and ruffled your hair.

You hugged the Rilakkuma plush toy as soon as Kai paid for it. Kai smiled again and ran his fingers through your hair. He really loves you since you’re his one and only cousin. *I just hope our relationship won’t be affected if you ever know about-*

“KAI OPPA! I CALLED YOU FOR LIKE 10 TIMES! What were you thinking about, oppa?”

“Nothing, let’s go buy some shirts for you?” Kai said and held your hands.

You brought Kai to some shops and took your time to choose the perfect shirt for you.

While you were walking with Kai, Kai stopped you and pointed at some shirts.

“~~~~-ah, do you want to buy that shirt? ‘I’m y and I know it’. You’re y and you know it, so, want me to buy that for you?” Kai said and winked.

“EW OPPA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO PEOPLE WILL THINK I’M ONE WEIRD HUMAN IF I WEAR THAT!!”

“Okay, okay. Take a chill pill! I was just kidding princess.” Kai answered and touch the tip of your nose. You smiled and continued walking.

“Oppa.”

“Yes?”

“Wouldn’t it be awesome to have an older unnie/oppa? I want to know how it feels like to have an older sibling taking care of you.”

Kai froze and he looked at you with his eyes wide open. *Don’t tell me…..*

Kai cleared his throat and tried his best not to stammer while answering you, “Well, I think, erm, for now, just treat me like your older oppa. Okay?”

“Nae oppa.”

Kai heaved a sigh of relief because you didn’t suspect anything. *Phewwwww if I got caught just now, aunty will definitely kill me.*

As you were busy looking around, finding for nice shirts, Kai was deep in thought. *I don't want her to get hurt. But, where is he now?*