'Appa'

We Used To Love Each Other.

“Sehun oppa, I’m nervous.”

“Nervous? HAHAHA for what? It’s not like you’re meeting your father-in-law or something.”

“I know but-“

“Shh I’m gonna open the door now.  Take a deep breathe and exhale.”

“Oppa!!! I’m seriously scared. Omo my heart.”

“Shhh don’t worry. My appa’s a nice man. He won’t do anything bad to you-“

“Oh Sehun? Why are you standing out here with your friend? Ask her to come in!”

You looked up and bowed immediately.

“An-annyeonghaseyo, Oh ~~~~ imnida!”

Sehun’s appa stared at you and looked straight into your eyes. *Oh ~~~~. Oh ~~~~. They are really here, I knew it!*

“Appa? Appaaaaaaaaaaaa?”

“Oh, Sehun-ah. Nae?”

“Erm, ~~~~ just introduced herself. You’re not saying anything to her?”

“Oh young lady, nice to meet you. I’m Sehun’s appa, obviously, and surprisingly, this is the FIRST time Sehun brought a lady home-“

“APPA! MUST YOU TELL HER THAT!??!!”

“Yeah, since you’re a noob who have never dated any human even when you’re this old.”

“Appa! How could you say that to your own son!! I hate you!”

“Awwwwww Sehun-ah, I love you too~~”

“Appa you’re really too much.”

You stifled your laughter seeing their cute father-son relationship.

“Oh, ~~~~, let’s go in? I can’t cook, so maybe, I’ll just fry some nuggets and fries for the 2 of you?”

“Ahhh, nae uncle. Khamsahamnida!”

"No problem, anything for you~~~"

 


 

"Foods ready! Let's eat, kids! Sehun-ah, bring ~~~~ here!!"

You ran to the kitchen when you heard the word 'food'.

 

“WAHHHHHHHH FOOD!!!!!”

“~~~~-ah, you’re so cute~~” Sehun’s appa exclaimed and smiled at you.

Sehun giggled and told you to eat.

You aet the food messily and said with your full mouth, “Wahhhh uncle, this is niceeeeeeee wah wah wahhhh!!!”

Sehun’s appa just smiled lovingly at you and took a tissue to wipe your mouth.

“Just like Sehun. Messy when you’re eating.”

You smiled and continue eating.

After the 2 of you finished eating, Sehun’s appa called you and Sehun to the living room.

“Come, sit here.”

You obediently went over to Sehun’s appa and sat beside him.

“Sooooooooooooo ~~~~, tell me more about yourself.”

“More about myself? Hmmmmmmm, my name is Oh ~~~~, I have the same birthday as Sehun, I LOVE FOOD! And.. erm….. I love dancing too. Oh, and I’m the only child.”

“Wah, same birthday and surname a Sehun? What a coincidence!”

“Yeap, I know right!”

“Your family?”

“Oh, I live with my umma, my appa passed away when I was still a baby. I don’t even remember seeing his face.”

You looked down and played with you fingers. You could feel tears forming in your eyes but you tried very hard to prevent yourself from crying.

“I’m sorry ~~~~-ah. You can treat me like your appa, if you want!”

“I can?”

“Yes, dear. I don’t have a daughter so, can I treat you like my own daughter?”

“Ahhh sure uncle. Thank you so much.”

“Don’t call me uncle, call me appa. Okay?”

“Nae appa, saranghaeyo.”

“Nado, ~~~~-ah. Nado.”

Sehun smiled and gazed lovingly at you. *One step closer. ~~~~’s umma likes me and appa likes ~~~~. I’m gonna make you mine, ~~~~. Soon. Just wait for it.*

“Sehun-ah, come here, family hug.”

Sehun, you and Sehun’s appa hugged each other.

You smiled and hugged Sehun’s appa tighter. *I feel so attached to him. My life has gotten better. So much better. I can finally know how it feels like to be loved by a father.*