Twin sister

We Used To Love Each Other.

 

You had to literally drag yourself home that day because of what happened at the airport.

You sighed deeply and opened the door.

As soon as you entered the house, you saw Sehun’s appa, your umma , Kai and Eunmi gawking at your condition.

“YA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?!?!” “MY DEAR WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, ~~~~!!!” “OH ~~~~ WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?!?”

You ignored all the questions, shook your head and trudged up the stairs.

“Hello room. I’m back.”

You sat on your bed and looked at the mirror facing you. “Wow ~~~~ you look… horrible… Wow…”

You weakly chuckled and stared at your reflection. “Wow ~~~~. Now, no one’s gonna be with you. Hooray.”

You turned to your right and froze when you saw the photo frame, with a picture of you and Sehun. Sehun was puckering his lips, trying to kiss your cheek while you leaned back, trying to avoid him.

You began tearing up and lightly the picture.

“Ya…. Oh Sehun…. I hate you.. Why must you do this to me, oppa? I thought you loved me…. All those cheesy words are plain lies… I hate you.. Look what you’ve done to me. Look…”


 


 

 

“Aunty? Are you home?”

“Coming. May I help- EH SEHUN-AH!!!! Hello!!”

“Hi aunty. I missed you.”

“I missed you too, my dear nephew. Where’s Chanji?”

Sehun shifted around uncomfortably and cleared his throat, “I-erm came here a-“

“Alone? You fought with your appa? Aish you stubborn-“

“I didn’t really fight with appa..”

“Then, what happened? Eh wait wait wait come in first. I’ll make you hot chocolate and you tell me what happened okay?”

“Nae aunty.”

 

 

“Okay, so what made you come here?”

“Erm I…….”

“You?”

“I…”

“Okay, I’ll change my question. What happened?”

“I.... I used to love-“

“Ohhhhhh my nephew’s really growing up!!”

“Aunty…”

“Oh okay I’m sorry for interrupting. Please continue.”

“I was crazily in love with this girl named ~~~~ last time…”

Sehun’s aunt furrowed her eyebrows and stared at Sehun. *~~~~….?*

“She loved me too… but everything turned out bad… since erm…. yesterday..”

“Yesterday? What happened? She… rejected you?”

“No… But… aunty, you should know this.”

“Me? Know about this? I don’t know anything. Your appa didn’t tell me anything.”

“Oh ~~~~. Did it ring a bell in your head?”

“O-Oh ~~~~? Isn’t she…. your t-twin?”

“Yeah. Now you know why I came here?”

“Well Sehun, honestly, wouldn’t it be better to know it now, then later?”

“I know but I feel so guilty.”

“And why is that?”

“Yesterday, she came to the airport… to meet me.. and then I lied to her and said that I was just playing around with her heart… I just can’t… I loved her and then… Kai hyung told me we’re siblings. Not only siblings but twins!”

Sehun’s aunty sadly gazed at Sehun and soothingly pat his back. “Sehun-ah, everything happens for a reason. When you’re ready to face ~~~~, you have to meet her. I bet ~~~~’s sad now. Should I call your appa and tell him you’re here?”

“NO. I mean… I’ll call him when I’m ready.”

“Okay up to you… Stay here as long as you want, okay? Well, I’m alone at this huge house, so I won’t be that lonely with you here.”

“Thank you aunty. I love you.”

“I love you too, Sehun-ah.”

Sehun went up to his room in his aunty’s house and began unpacking his things.

 

“Okay clothes done. Everything done. Wait where’s my-“

Sehun froze and stared at the picture of you and him. “Good times.... I’m sorry ~~~~-ah. I’ll come back to you. I promise I will, okay? I love-“

“Sehun-ah.”

“O-oh yes?” Sehun stood up and wiped his tears.

“Heyyyyyy why are you crying?”

“No-nothing aunty.”

“Come on, tell me.”

Sehun reched out for the picture and showed his aunty.

“That is…. ~~~~.”

“I see… She grew up so pretty. I want to meet her.”

Sehun smiled weakly and hugged his aunty. *~~~~-ah, I’m sorry for leaving you. I miss you, my…. twin sister..*