Taking a walk

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

 

"I just want you to be responsible, learn about life, and start a family, please just stop fooling around.” Those words kept replaying in my head, but I was still angry at my father, for trying to control my life. I mean really? get married in one month is a short time for me to find someone I love. I know I am a player and if don’t I find someone myself then my father would marry me to one of his friend’s daughter. Don’t get me wrong I have meet them all, their beautiful and I got to know them very well, if you know what I mean.

Wait let me make something clear because for some reason when I say, “I got to know them very well, if you know what I mean”, people usually think I had with all of them but it is not that. What I mean we do have a lot of dates for one or two weeks because that the longest I have ever been with someone. I also never made one of them my official girlfriend and we do some EXTREME kissing and stuff but when it comes to , it is a no no. I am a player with standards and I don’t like girls or should I say women that are too easy, So to tell you the truth I am still a . I am a cheesy player if that’s what you wish to call me because I still want to get married to someone I love and I want my first time to be with the person I love.

I decided to take a walk around the street and somehow I ended up in my friend Wooyoung’s newspaper stand. Then I saw the headline of all the newspaper that said “The son of the well known rich CEO Lee of the company SUJU is getting married!” What the hell? I just had a fight with my dad over this situation and now the whole world knows I am getting married.

I, Lee Donghae, is known to be the son of a rich CEO who is known all over the world. And I am suppose to take over his company in a few years. That’s why little by little I need to start working with my dad in about two months, so I can learn more about the company. But before I started to work him and later take over the company he wants me to have a stable life, which is why this marriage thing came up.

The company my dad owns is actually a company I want to take over because it has to do with music. Even though, I really don’t want to be part of the company as a CEO but something else. Just like the marriage situation I got no word in it, so I’m satisfy with being the CEO at least.

All of a sudden I heard someone’s voice, “Yah! Donghae do you just plan to stand there thinking instead ignoring your friend?”

“Oh, Wooyoung of course not it just as you can see how my life is doing.”

“ I would have never thought the player would want to marry so young, are you really going to get married?”

“Does it seems like I have a choice?”

“So are you going to give up the idea of finding your true love and your first time with that special person and blah blah blah.”

“You are right! Why should I? I should not give in.”

“I still don’t get it how you can be a player with such ideas?”

“I know, I am just an impressive person.” I bragged

“Anyways, Wooyoung how much is the newspaper. I am taking it with me to show my father, even though he probably is behind this”

“Here you go that’s your change, bye, oh! Don’t forget to introduce me to my sister-in-law.”

“Aish! Shut up Wooyoung.”

When I turned around to leave a girl bumped into me dropping her ice cream on my shirt. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Hi! guys i update as soon as i could but i felt like this chapter was boring. so i will try my best for the next chapter and thanks to all the subscribers! ^_^  SORRY! for any grammar mistakes and don't forget to give feedback.

@Yumi_96

Hmm... about your request I will think about it. I don't promise to change it to a longer story but i will try my best to make it as long as can ^-^  Yu   Y.^^