Rude Girl

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

* Hi! guys i hope you enjoy this chapter and SORRY for any grammar mistakes. Oh, i will also update once more today! ^_^

When I turned around to leave a girl bumped into me droping her ice cream on my shirt. At that time I was still pissed because of my father and I screamed at her, “Yah! What the hell is wrong with you?, are you blind?”

“Seriously…aish!” I said annoyed.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean too” she responded.

Then two little kids crossed the streets running and once they got to her they said “Your it.” But once they notice me they stayed quiet and still, just staring at me with fear.

“Seriously do you know how expensive this shirt is?” I continued.

Then I took off my shirt and threw it to the ground: Leaving with the newspaper and my undershirt. That day I had gone to my father about making the marriage a public thing. He told me it was for him to make sure I got married in a month; that just made me more pissed. At that moment I didn’t want to know or see my father but my mother told me to calm down. Because he was doing this for my own good, yeah right. But I didn’t say anything more because I hated to see my mother hurt because of it.

The next day I went to Wooyoung’s newspaper stand.

“Hey there, I thought you would come, so I decided that we should go to eat something at the place I always eat at”

“Yea let’s do that my friend”

While wooyoung was putting up a sign that said he went out for luch and was finishing closing up he said, “Hey, remember the girl from yesterday?”

“Yes, but don’t remind me of her because I kind of feel bad”

“omg! You actually feel bad about how you acted towards her, anyways remember you threw your shirt to the ground?”

“Yea, what about it?”

“Well I told her that I have known you for many years and that you only acted the way you did because you were in a bad mood and that you didn’t mean to be like that, so you also probably felt bad”

“Huh, go on”

“Well when I finished telling her that, she picked up the shirt and then left with the two little kids”

“That’s a weirdo for sure” I stated

 when we started to walk a girl started to yell, “Ajusshi Wait” but we didn’t stop because we didn’t think that she was calling for us. Then the girl grabbed me by my shirt and said “Ajusshi, I –was-calling you-I ran- as fast-as I could” she said while she tried to catch her breath back.

“Ajusshi here is your shirt back.”

“Oh! You cleaned it?” I said

“Yea, well I am sorry once again and I will go now ajusshi before I am late for work.”

“Yah, who do you think you are calling an ajusshi? Do I look that old to you?” I asked her.

“You do…woops that wasn’t suppose to come out, sorry once again ajusshi”

“Yah! For your information I am only 24 years old, and I was starting to feel bad for you that I was going to apologize to you about yesterday incident”

“Well then we are friends because we are the same age, which means we don’t have to speak in formal language.”

“What?”

“What a real rude girl you are.”

Wooyoung was just laughing at the whole situation in front of him when the girl started to walk backwards slowly so she could see us and said, “Or I can call you oppa if you want, even though we are the same age, but then that would definitely make you sound old and look old.”

“Hey, girl you can call me oppa if you want” shouted Wooyoung

“The nerves of this girl” I said

“Oh, but you keep talking to me informal, anyways I got to go, bye ajusshi and oppa!” she screamed then started to run.

Before you knew it she was gone and I turned around and smack wooyung on the head for going along with her.

“Yah! Why would you go along with her and tell her to call you oppa if you are younger than her by 3 years”

“Shh! Don’t let her know that.”

“Don’t worry I won’t ever see her again” I claimed.

“Let’s go eat, you know she was actually cute.” Wooyoung  said as he patted my back.

When he said that I thought he was crazy because I thought that she was like a devil to me. Anyways I was just hungry and that is all I think of.