Waiting

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

"While I was in high school, I had a similar situation to yours 6 years ago" Began Wooyoung.

"It must have been hard for you wooyoung ah."

"It was, but I had a good friend like Donghae by my side. Thanks to him I didn't do anything stupid. Although we were 3 grades apart, he always made sure I was okay at school. Donghae and I started to mature at that time, but sometimes I feel like the older one. Yup that is how I came to the position I am in today."

  After a while of talking about each other's life, Shin young left.

"Donghae I tried my best today for your second chance. This all I can do, I hope you come to your senses and hold on to her." Talked Wooyoung to Himself.


 After not being able to get in contact with Shin young, he decided to go to her house.Shin young's grandfather answered the door, and he seem to not know about their fight.

"Hello, I am here to see Shin young." said Donghae.

"Hahaha did you forget that Shin young does not live here?"

"What do you mean? Last time I came to pick her up here."

"She did not tell you that she moved yesterday after she came back." said Shin young's grandfather.

"I guess she forgot." responded Donghae.

"I do not know why she wanted to move out. I mean you guys are about to get married and should be looking for a house together."

"Well, I did tell her to pick a house that was her style for us.I am happy just knowing she will be happy with the house she picks." lied Donghae.

"You are such a nice guy. I am very happy that I am handing my granddaughter to you."

"I am glad to hear that. Do you think you can give me the address?" asked Donghae

 Donghae parked in front of the house. He called Shin young again, but there was still no answer. So, Donghae got off the car to ring doorbell. He rang the doorbell a couple times and no one came out. He went back to his car to wait for Shin young, eventually he fell asleep.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin young got into her car and checked her phone. She had 20 missed calls and 10 texts from Donghae. She was going to call Donghae when suddenly she had incoming call.

"Hello,IU." answered Shin young.

"Shin young are you on your way?" asked IU

"On my way to where?"

"Unni did you forget we made plans to hang out today?"

"Was that today? I must have forgotten." said Shin young.

"Of course." sighed IU.

"Okay, I will be at your house soon."

"Okay Unni I will be waiting." Said IU before hanging up the phone.

Just  like that Shin young forgot about calling Donghae. When Shin young arrived at IU's house they started to talk right away.Shin young told IU about the whole arranged marriage situation. IU was in shock.

"He sounds like a jerk." said IU.

"I don't know what to think anymore." declared Shin young.

"Have you talked to him since?"

"Nope. what do you think I should do IU?"

"hm...I think you should come with me to a club." blurted  IU.

"I am not in a club mood."

"But what you need is a break from this whole drama going on in your life right now. You need to clear your mind. watch after you have fun you will be able to think more clearly."

"Fine, but I will go get changed because I look to professional right now." said Shin young.

Shin young went home to get changed and agreed to be picked up by IU at 9:00 P.M.                                                               ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae was sound a sleep in the car when his phone rang. He got scare of the sudden noise, and he bumped his head on the car's ceiling.

"Hello" answered Donghae while touching his head from the pain.

"Hyung did you get in contact with Shin young noona?" asked Wooyong.

"Um...what? OH! right I am looking for her. No, I fell sleep in my car outside her house." Said Donghae half asleep.

"Ya seriously? Well get off your sleepy and go find her." Demanded Wooyoung.

"Okay,Okay" mumbled Donghae.

"HYUNG FIGHTING!" cheered Wooyoung.

"By the way Woooyoung ah."

"Yeah Hyung."

"watch how you speak to your hyung."

"Yes hyung, Sorry. Saranghaeyo!" said Wooyoung before hanging up.

 Donghae went to ring the door bell again but there was no answer. So, he decided to go for a drive and see if he could meet her by chance. Donghae got in his car and drove out the parking spot.

   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Shin young was close to her house and saw a car leaving in front of her house. If only she knew who that person was. Shin young got ready to go clubbing. She wore this y black mini dress with long see through sleeves that exposed her glamours S line and top it of with sliver heels. Shin young grabbed her long straight black her into a High pony tail. At nine Shin young got a call from IU. IU is driving her unni to the club in case Shin young gets drunk and IU is not allowed to drink. So, IU is the safe choice for driving.

   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A few mintues after Shin young left, Donghae came back to Shin young's house. He stayed outside her house because he saw the lights turn on in a room. Donghae had thought that she was at home.

      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Around 12:30 A.M IU was drunk. IU had accidently taken a sip of Shin young's drink, which was alcohol. There is a reason why IU can not drink and that is because even a sip of alcohol is enough for her to get drunk. Seeing this, Shin young decided to call IU's older brother to let him know that his little sis got drunk by accident. IU's brother said he will pick her up.

      Shin  young waited inside IU's car and IU was in the back seat mumbling who knows what. After a while a car pulled over in front of the car. IU's older brother came out of the car and knocked on the passenger's window of his lil sis car. Shinyoung got out of the car and said, " I am so sorry Seungho. I do not know how our drinks got switched."

 "It is okay. My friend Mir is going to drive my sister's car and take her home" said Seungho as he pointed to his friend next to him.

    Mir and Shin young gave a small bow as greeting before driving IU back home.

"I will drive you home, okay" claimed Seungho

"You don't have to oppa"

"I have to. How can I leave a pretty lady to walk by herself."

 "Geez Seungho oppa"

"Plus I will be killed by both of them if something happens to you."

       Shin young got on the car and sat in the front next to the passenger's seat. They put on their seat belts. Suddenly it started to drizzle and soon the rain started pouring heavily.

"So how have you guys been doing?" asked Shin young.

"We have been doing really good. I guess I own you a big one."

"Of course you do oppa." giggled Shin young

"So why did you move out of your grandfather's house?" questioned Seungho.

"It is a long story I have not told you about because it has been a long time since we had time to calmly talk."

"True. Well we have some time now. Just keep it short."

"It all starts with me getting engaged, but I do not know if I still have a Fiance."

"Really?! You are engaged?"

"Yup it is an arranged marriage. The thing is the guys is a jerk or is acting like a jerk, so I moved out to not trouble my grandfather with this."

" Ah!~ Well we are here" said Seungho as parked in the middle of the drive way."

"Oh! I forgot to turn the lights off." stated Shin young while looking at her house.

"It is pouring, so take my jacket to cover your head."

"Ok"

Shin young got off the car and gave a small bow to Seungho.

"Thanks oppa! Bye bye!"

 Seungho pulled out of the drive away, and Shin young ran to her front door with Seungho's jacket over her head. Shin young turned around in front of her door because she saw someone standing in the rain. As she was turning someone called her name.

"Donghae?" Whispered Shin young and walked towards him.

Donghae was standing in the rain with his back leaning on his car. Who knows how long Donghae had been standing there.

"What are you doing outside in the rain?" asked Shin young.

"I have been waiting for you." said Donghae very softly.




HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How has everyone been? I know, I know it has been a long time since I updated this story. I amEXTREMELY SORRY. Well this another short update but I hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes. Do not forget to read, enjoy, comment, and subscribe!!! =0)