Date! pt 2

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

Shin young and Donghae arrived to a fancy restaurant and sat down by the windows. looking through the menu and then waiting for the food to come was all done in silence until Donghae opened his mouth.

"Look, I am going to be very honest. I don't want to marry you."


Shin young grabbed her glass of water and took a sip then said "And you think I want to marry you? Of course not, because I don't know you at all"

Donghae for some reason felt liked someone had stabbed him in the heart, "Then why are you willing to marry me?"

"Good question? Hm... maybe it's because I am very grateful to my grandpa that I didn't think of rebeling against his decision of me marrying you"

At that moment donghae thought of what a good grandchild she is and also thought that she must be a great daughter too. But donghae wonder why she was so grateful to her grandfather and why up until now there has been no talk about her parents. He got lost in this train of thoughts that he didn't realize the food was already infront of him.

"Ahjussi...I mean donghae aren't you going to eat?" said shin young.

"Oh, yes I am, I was just thinking about something" declared Donghae.

"Don't worry we could continue this conversation after we eat this delicious food."

After they finished eating they went to a nearby park to walk.There was alot of silence from Donghae because he wasn't even trying to make an effort to know each other. Shin young noticed this and couldn't take it anymore that she was the only one to try and make things work. So, Shin young blocked Donghae's way and said "Ya! can't you at least try or pretend?!"

"I told you I didn't want marry you didn't I?"

" Fine donghae lets continue our conversation from earlier. Didn't I also say I didn't want to marry you but at least I'm trying!"

"Well unlike you I don't let people step over me and control my life by telling me who to marry!" yelled Donghae.

"Donghae your going too far now!" stated Shin young.

"Well you let your parents sell you off for business!"

When Shinyoung heard what Donghae said, she didn't hesitate to lift her hand up and slap donghae. Donghae was left shocked that some girl had dare to slap him.

"Don't ever say that about my parents!"

"YA! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Screamed Donghae as he had his hand over the cheek he got slapped.

"And who do you think are? talking about an other person's parents and talk about things you don't know about. I am going along with my grandpa's desicion because he thought you were the one for me BUT OBVIOUSLY he was wrong!" shouted Shinyoung.

Shinyoung then turned around and left in anger. Donghae was just left dumbfounded in the middle of the park while some people just walked passed by and other just starred at him.


HELLO! here is another short update. I hope you like it and a HAPPY NEW YEARS!! May 2012 be a great year to all of you^_^