Birthday Stuff

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

“So we are really doing this” said Donghae.

“Yup. We are going to get married” declared Shin young.

     Donghae put out his hand and signaled Shin young that they should hold hands. They did and they started walking. After 20 seconds they released each other hands.

“Too weird” commented Shin young

“Too soon” said Donghae.

“Yup too soon”  mumbled Shin young.


  

After Donghae and Shin young left SJ entertainment, they decided to go have lunch. They had a peacefully conversation over lunch about the wedding’s details. For example, around what date and if should be held outside or inside. They agreed that around April 2nd should be a good time. When they were done eating both headed towards Shin young’s house. Donghae and Shin young parked their cars in the driveway. Donghae got of his car first and asked, “So we car pooling in my car?”

“Sure if you want. I just have to go upstairs and get some stuff” said Shin young as she closed her car’s door.

“Oh, then I will go upstairs with you to help you.”

“It’s okay Donghae. I can handle it.”

“No I will go up with you.”
“No really it is okay.”

“As your fi- fiancé I want to help you” said shyly Donghae.

“O-okay” stuttered Shin young.

They went upstairs to shin young’s place. Shin young walked towards the four big blue plastic bags. Shin young opened every bag and make sure nothing was missing.

“What are in those bags?” asked Donghae.

“Party stuff.”

“Are we having a birthday at the orphanage?”

“Yes a birthday party for all the kids in mid October and beginning of November. They are only three kids.”

“Talking about birthdays. When is your birthday Shin young?”

“Mine is December 2nd and yours?”

“Mine passed already. It was October 15th the day I was formally introduced to you.”

“Ah well it not too late” whispered Shin young.

“You said something?” questioned Donghae.

“Nope”

            They both got two bags each and went downstairs. They put the plastic bags in the trunk of Donghae’s car. Then they were on their way to pick up the cake. Donghae stopped in front of the cake shop and Shin young got out of the car. She walked in to the shop. She showed the receipt of the cake she ordered. Before the cake was put into the cardboard box, Shin young asked the employee if it was possible to put another name on to the cake. After she paid the cake, she went to the door. Donghae opened the door for her and then carried the cake in to the car. They were on their way to the orphanage.


 

HELLO!!!!!!!!!! Everyone!!!!!!!! I am updating again.  It is a SUPER short update but enjoy! Thank You for reading my story and  keep looking  foward to my updates :)  Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes.

Do not forget to subscribe and comment! ^-^