Talk at the newspaper stand

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

"I said she let her parents to sell her of for buisness"  he whispered 

"Speak Louder"

"I SAID THAT SHE LET HER PARENTS SELL HER OF FOR BUSINESS!"

"YA! are you crazy why would you say that you brat! epsecially since her parents-" was saying mr. Lee, Donghae's father, before a phone call form work came in.

Mr. Lee stopped talking on the phone for a while to tell Donghae "We are not done talking and for now just think about what I told before that if you don't get marry with Shinyoung, you won't get the company." with that said he left his room and donghae just laid down on bed to think about things. 


   Meanwhile Shin young was a block away from Wooyoung's newspaper stand after going home and changing to take a walk. Hoping to forget about things and decided to talk to Wooyoung. At the moment he was flirting with a girl who was buying a newspaper. That boy sure was a BIG flirt but shinyoung had to interruput their conversation because she needed someone to talk to.

"Sweetie I have to take care of a customer but I hope I can talk to you soon." said Wooyoung as he gave a wink to the noona.

Then she gave him her number and wooyoung took the paper into his hand and kissed the paper.

"I will never forget this number" this made the noona leave happy.

And just like that wooyoung got a hold of a noona's heart, maybe thats why he is so successful with his newspaper stand that he could live off it.

"So what happened babe, why do you look so angry?" asked wooyoung to  Shin young.

"Donghae is what happened."

"Oh boy, what did Donghae do this time?"

"Donghae is simply a impolite and obnoxious person, I wish I never met him" declared shinyoung.

"Donghae may seem like it but his not. I am not trying to defend him but I have known him for a long time. He is just frustrated with his dad and himself, his is  a unique guy." stated wooyoung.

"You are probably right and I might have gone too far earlier because i slapped him. But he just got me so angry!"

"What?!  you slapped Donghae!? This is the first time that a girl has slapped Donghae."

"Wooyoung, your not helping! but seriously no girl has slapped him before?" asked Shin young in disbelief.

"You heard right! NO GIRl, by the way, why did you hit Donghae?"

"I didn't hit him, I slapped him, and I slapped him because he said that I let my parents sell me off for buisness."

"HE SAID THAT?!" screamed wooyoung.

"Yes and you know that would hurt me because it's not true."

"Yes especially since...wait...did you tell him about your parents?"

"No not yet but I don't think I will" said Shin young.

"Don't you think your future husband should know?"

"I'm not telling him because he is not going to be my future husband. And it is not because he doesn't want to marry me, it's because now I don't want to marry him."

Donghae in the other hand woke up from his sleep or much better said nap, he had a dream that he will call a nightmare. It is a dream that he had many times already, where his father holds him back from his true desire in life. Donghae got up and decided to go to see wooyoung at his newspaper stand, just maybe he would be able to feel better.

Donghae was at the corner and from there he could see wooyoung talking to a girl, which he assume that it was another noona. Well, donghae was not wrong because Shin young is wooyoung's noona. Just that Donghae didn't know that it was shin young that was talking to wooyoung because of her hoodie sweater that was covering her face. Wooyoung had said bye to shin young like ten seconds ago when Donghae finally reached the newspaper stand.

The moment wooyoung saw Donghae in front of him, he was like what the heck?!

"I -I just finished talking to- did I just become like some type of therapist?" exclaimed wooyoung.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Nothing nevermind, so whats up?"

"Nothing I just finished having that dream again and I was thinking maybe I  should get married with Shin young."

"Well good luck! with that because after today you are going to have to do alot of begging to that girl." added wooyoung.

"Thanks but why would I have to beg to her?" asked Donghae.

"I mean IT-IS-POSSIBLE-SHE-CHANGED-HER-MIND but I won't know right?" Suggested wooyoung.acting as if he didn't know already.

"I guess...Oh! you could be right because I was Really harsh to her earlier on our date."

"Welll there you go! I know all the answers, so that why you should go and apologize to her. Also treat her nice and maybe do something nice for her too." kept adding Wooyoung.

"I think your right" acknowledeged Donghae.

"How about you close your newspaper stand already and lets go to eat cuz I'm straving."

"You want me to close my newspaper stand when I'm trying to make a living? But your my friend so even if I get kicked out to the streets for not paying rent, i will do anything for you." babbled wooyoung.

"What the hell are you talking about wooyoung? your like a freaking billionaire." exposed Donghae.

"SHH!!! I don't know what you are talking about" lied wooyoung.

Wooyoung closed the newspaper stand quickly and soon they were on their way to eat some delicious food.

"So, donghae why did you change your mind about the marriage?"

"I don't what to lose SUJU" affirmed Donghae.


*HELLO!~ how has everyone been doing? Well I hope good and that all of you guys are enjoying 2012 so far. I tried to update as soon as possible and tried to make this update a little longer since it took me more than a week to update again but I failed LOl. So to make up for my complete failure I will try to update again in two days. Sorry for any grammar mistakes, and for those who forgot about SUJU, it is the company that his father owns. That was just a little reminder and also do you know  Donghae's desire already?  If you still don't know then click on the word "dream" and it all becomes clear like water. Well at least I tried to make it that way hehehe. What do you think of BIG flirt therapist Wooyoung?? What will be his role in the next chapter?? Well I will give you a little teaser, the next chapter is called "BIG Flirt Therapist to the resecue!"  What will happen next between Donghae and Shin young?????

Thank you for reading and don't forget to comment! ^-^